Unicorn

G¡P! Lisa

. . . .

Lisa was casually sitting on the couch, until she is greeted with a nervous Jisoo, fidgeting with her fingers while looking at her.

Jisoo: Umm.. Baby..

Lisa: Yes?

Jisoo: I have to tell you something..

Jisoo keeps fidgeting her fingers as it starts making Lisa nervous as well.

Lisa: What is it..?

Jisoo: I'm Pregnant..

Lisa's eyes widen at Jisoo's statement and she stands up, screaming;

Lisa: YOU'RE PREGNANT?!

Lisa: WAIT— HOW? Well, I know how, but.. OMG, JISOO WE AREN'T PREPARED YET, I MEAN I'M GONNA BE A DADDY, OMG JISOO WHAT DO WE DO—?!

Lisa kept freaking out, she faces Jisoo still freaked out.

Lisa: W-When did you f-find out..?

Jisoo: I was joking, I actually accidentally ripped your unicorn plushie..

Lisa sighs in relief and holds her chest. As she sits back on the couch and covering her face with her hands.

Lisa: Omg, phew.. Please don't play with me like that, we aren't prepared to have a child yet, babe. Thank god you only.. ripped.. my.. plushie...

Lisa's eyes widen as she finally lets the whole statement Jisoo said sink in.

Lisa: WAIT, YOU RIPPED MY UNICORN PLUSH—

Lisa turns her head quickly to where Jisoo was standing, just to be greeted by no one. She looks around the house to find Jisoo running towards the front door leaving the house.

Lisa: YAH! JISOO, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!

Jisoo: NO!

Lisa gets up and starts chasing Jisoo.