True Love

Jisoo and Lisa are sitting outside in the balcony at night.

Jisoo: I can't love you..

Lisa: I know you can't

Jisoo: Yo-You know..?

Lisa: How can I not know? I've always known

Jisoo: Th-Then why are you still here?

Lisa: Because I can be and I want to be.

Jisoo: But-

Lisa: Hey Jisoo, do you really want to know why I'm here still?

Jisoo nods, looking at the ground.

Lisa: I want to be here because I love you, Jisoo. I knew from the beginning that you never loved me, but you wanted to try to feel love.

Lisa smiles, looking up at the night sky, filled with shining stars. As for Jisoo, she looks at Lisa side profile, seeing how beautiful Lisa looked glowing because of the moonlight.

Lisa: I knew from the beginning and I knew what I was getting myself into. I wanted to love you like no one else could, you told me your story, you told me your past. I fell for the real you, I fell for your flaws and everything good and bad about you.

At this point, Jisoo feels her heart slowly racing for the very first time in years. Her eyes widen as she holds onto her chest where her heart is.

Lisa: Jisoo, you are perfect and I thank you for existing. You are my very first love and I can't help but love you more every second, minute and day that goes by. I knew you couldn't love me, but I wanted to stay and keep showing you love.

Lisa looks at Jisoo, smiling as tears are running down her cheek.

Lisa: Kim Jisoo, this is me expressing the true love I had and will always have for you even if you can't give it back to me..

Jisoo stays silent, still looking at Lisa, speechless.

Jisoo: I.. I..

Lisa: You don't have to say anything, I promised myself that I would stop this if you confronted me, Jisoo.

Jisoo now looks at Lisa confused and Lisa notices it written in Jisoo's eyes.

Lisa: What I'm saying is.. I'm letting you go, Jisoo. I'm finally gonna let you be free from me.

Jisoo's eyes widen for the second time as she shakes her head.

Jisoo: N-No, you can't!

Now it's Lisa's turn to be confused, Jisoo looks st the ground confused herself, but she keeps shaking her head.

Jisoo: D-Don't let me go, please..

Jisoo looks at Lisa as she takes Lisa's hand and places it directly at where her fast beating heart is.

Jisoo: Lisa, my heart is beating fast. After what you said, it was beating fast.. I-I don't know what it means, but please! Please give me- No, pleass give US another chance! Maybe I'm learning now, I know I am! I'm learning to love you snd that's why my heart is beating fast, but please don't leave, it hurts a lot knowing you are leaving..

Lisa smiles as she gets up and holds Jisoo in her arms.

Lisa: True love, Jisoo. I'll show you what true love is even if it means me getting in hurt in the end.

Lisa faces Jisoo, she places her forehead against Jisoo's and now they are both looking at each other. Lisa smiles.

Lisa: I love you, Jisoo..

Jisoo nods, slightly smiling.

Jisoo: Thank you.. Thank you for not leaving.. Thank you for wanting to show me true love.. Thank you for giving me the love you have... Lisa, thank you for everything..