Thankful

"I'm thankful for a lot of things, I'm thankful for my family, I'm thankful for my friends, I'm thankful for my life, I'm thankful for who I am, and I'm thankful for living in this generation right now, but most importantly I'm thankful for YOU. I'm thankful for an amazing, beautiful, wonderful, funny, nice, trustful, chill, well-organized, cheesy, perfect and loving girl named Lalisa Manoban, the first day I saw you, I couldn't believe my eyes the beauty I was seeing, I was hypnotized by you and hooked onto you, you had this mysterious aura that surrounded you and it attracted me to you, it was great and fascinating to me, chu know? You were literally someone I loved to watch and take glances at (in a non-creepy way that is 🤣). One day, when you smiled and giggled, oh god help me lord, I was so fucking amazed on how beautiful, you looked in general, but when you smiled you looked more like yourself to me, and I wanted you too keep smiling more and more for the rest of your life and that's when I vowed to try and talk to you and make you smile as much as possible, even if it meant embarrassing the shit out of myself to see you smile again. When I vowed that to myself, I saw you smile more, mostly because Edai and Me were just too much to handle in P.E class, she called me bacon and treat me like a dog and I'd get "mad" and chase her to smack the shit out of her, and then our friends would laugh, including you. I would take glances and I swear my heart skipped a beat every time you giggled, smiled and just you being there made that affect happen. (Remember when I jumped off that railing too? Yeah, I honestly don't know what I was thinking at all 🤣 but I never saw your reaction, sooo tell me 👀) Then after idk how long, I know it was around May, but as we go outside again but this time I had so much in my mind and I wanted to end it all, I couldn't handle it and I was suffering alone, I've been feeling shitty about myself throughout the whole year and it kept building up until I just wanted to end it, at school it was just another normal day, but that day in P.E, when it was ending I swear that was the change in my whole life, as P.E finished and we were walking back, I saw you walking in front of me and I was still feeling shitty and I thought to myself "I should try to talk to her, I mean it's not like giving it a shot and failing is gonna matter at all, I'm not gonna be here any longer so what the heck, let's go for it" and I walked up next to you and that's when I tried to make convo with you and when I heard you reply I swear my heart was beating quickly and I was so nervous, I ended up forgetting about killing myself and everything bad. When I got home that day, I started making goals on how you I can get your number and how to talk to you more. I even ended up telling my sister about you that very day too. May 17th. That's the day we actually started texting, I asked for your number and you gave it to me, idk why you would pero you did. I loved talking to you from that day and on because you always helped me in a lot of things, and as the months went by I felt grateful to have you by my side each and every day we talked, I started getting more giddy and happy, and as time went by I started telling America about you, and then America once hit me with "You are definitely crushing on her, anyone would notice if you tell them all this information." At that time, I thought to myself from everything I was feeling, and it was true, I really fell for you and I fell HARD. After America helping me realize I really had feelings for you, I got scared because it's been a long while since I TRULY was into someone the way I was feeling for you, that morning and so on I knew you were my crush and I HAD to keep it to myself, no matter what. From there on, still talking to you made my day feel better and my feelings grew and grew as time went by, and as 8 months passed, I fell more and more for you to the point I could admit I fell in love with you, but that was what I feared the most, love. After then, I knew I had to tell you for literally being into you for more than a year and being in love with you for 8 of those months, when I told you, I was scared, I didn't know how you would feel or react, but I HAD to tell you for you to know, when I told you, I had an idea that maybe you'd just reject me because I never knew if you were into girls or not. You took me by surprise when you said you were still figuring it out and if I could wait for your answer and I gladly took the opportunity to wait because my vow was still gonna be there, I wanted to be there no matter what, and I'm telling you, I would've waited no matter how long it would take for you to give me a reply. I wanted to be in your life no matter in what way, yet I still would have tried my best to love you and care for you like no other would ever. In the beginning of Junior year that's when "us" started slowly forming and passing, we'd go outside and hang out, just to talk and I enjoyed it so much, hut it made me nervous when you knew that I love you and had feelings for you. The day you had sat on my lap for the first time and the day I kissed you for the first time, I swear I was a big ass blushing mess, I couldn't contain my happiness and excitement. You told me then, you like me and I felt so fucking happy and I went home telling America and my sister. After everything, on September 1st, 2019 you asked me to be your girlfriend, I gladly accepted with no hesitation at all and that's when "US" actually formed and you became and are my other half. After everything bby, when you told me you enjoyed our time together it made my heart race, when you told me you love me as a friend it made my heart race, and especially when you told me you like me back, that made my whole world, wishes and prayers come true. Everything we've been through since now, I swear has been memorable for me in many ways, just you being there helped me, talking or well texting you gave strength to keep going and moving forward, opening up to you about myself I never regretted at all, I'm really thankful to god, your parents and just the whole universe to bring you to me, you were the love I always wished to have and grow old with, you are my everything, you are my Buttercup, you are my other half, you are the love of my life and I can't see myself with anyone else but you, I'll be there as your knight in shining armor, to be the shoulder you cry on, to be the punching bag you can punch, to be the person you can come to and hug, to be the person you can believe in, and to be the person to always feel proud of you, to be helpful, to be loving you, to be holding you up when you are at your worst, I'll be there bby, it will only be US until the end, no matter what we have to fight for, go through, cry through and just go through hell, I'll be there every step of the way to help you in any shape or form, it'll be US forever, it'll be US until the end, no one will ever come through and take that away, no one will ever destroy that from us because in the end, OUR love is the strongest, OUR love will live on forever. It's not me and you, it's US against the world.

I'm thankful to have you in my life now, and I'll always be thankful to have you in my life forever. I love you SO fucking much,

Lalisa Manoban

(Soon-to-be Kim 👀)

- Kim Jisoo"

Lisa smiles at the letter she found in the drawer written by her one and only Kim Jisoo, she looks around and stops at a certain view, the view of her wife Kim Jisoo and their daughter Liliana playing and having fun together, Lisa's smile widens at the view as she thinks to herself.

Lisa's thoughts: "Through all that we've been through, and the beatings we suffered together, I'm glad I married you, Kim Jisoo. Thank you for making my happy ending come true."