Replace

Lisa and Jisoo were casually laying on the bed in the middle of the night, staring at the ceiling in silence, until Jisoo began to speak;

Jisoo: Hey, Lisa

Lisa: Yeah?

Jisoo: Can I tell you something?

Lisa: Yes, absolutely.

Jisoo: If I die, can you replace me with someone better.

Lisa frowns at Jisoo's words and turns her head to face Jisoo's way.

Lisa: What?

Jisoo: Replace me with someo–

Lisa cuts her off.

Lisa: I heard what you said, but why would you say that?

Lisa says in a cold tone as for Jisoo, her eyes widen as she hears the usual bright and bubbly maknae tone of voice and starts to get nervous.

Jisoo: I-I was ju-just saying

Lisa: Well, don't ever say that again.

Jisoo: Why not..?

Lisa: Because.. Because..

Jisoo starts to face Lisa as she is greeted with a sad looking Lisa, looking down at her hands.

Jisoo: Because..?

Lisa gently holds Jisoo's hands, Lisa looks up and looks at Jisoo in the eyes as Jisoo now sees a serious, but soft and sad as she begins to speak;

Lisa: Because if you were to die, It would be the worst thing ever.. If you died, I would be losing my soulmate..

Jisoo's eyes widen as she hears Lisa's words and lets them sink in as she begins to tear up after seeing a teared up Lisa now looking at her.

Lisa: Because Jisoo, I love you so much. You couldn't ever be replaced, you have sich a big effect on me, no one can ever take your spot in my heart. I only need and want you, no one else would make me feel the big amazing emotions you make me feel. If you were to ever die, I'm going to die with you, I promise you that, no matter what. Because losing you is like losing my reason to live, losing the happiness I only ever wanted, losing my other half. So, please don't say to ever replace or that you are going to die because I can't lose you, I really can't..

Jisoo nods her head as she is now a crying mess, Lisa who is crying as well, smiles and pulls Jisoo closer to her body and embraces Jisoo closely as she kisses Jisoo's forhead and starts to wipe Jisoo's tears as Lisa places her forehead on Jisoo's forhead. Jisoo turns to Lisa.

Jisoo: I-I'm sorry..

Lisa: For what?

Jisoo: F-For saying th-that to you..

Lisa smiles softly and nods her head as she holds Jisoo closely as she whipers into Jisoo's ear.

Lisa: It's okay, just know I would never replace you, my heart only beats for you and no one else. I love you, Jisoo..

Jisoo: I love you so much, Lisa and Thank you for giving me your heart.