Bored

Lisa: Unnieeee, I'm boredddddd

Jisoo: And..?

Lisa: What you mean "And..?" Help a girl out here and entertain me!

Jisoo: Um, no. That sounds like a YOU problem.

Lisa: Unnieeeee! Pleaseeeeee! Pleaseeee! Pleaseeeee!

Jisoo sighs, irritated.

Jisoo: UGH, FINE!

Lisa: Yayyy!

Jisoo: Since I'm entertaining you, let's play a game I love to play.

Lisa: Ooo, what's the game?!

Jisoo: Close your eyes.

Lisa: Umm..

Jisoo: Just close your eyes and trust me.

Lisa: Fine..

Jisoo: Now put your hands behind your back, Lisa.

Lisa: I don't know, Unnie..

Jisoo: Just trust me and do it, Lisa.

Lisa hesitates at first but then puts her hands behind her back. She stays like that until the feels two metal frames around both her wrist. She opens her eyes and tries to move her hands, not being able to. She turns to Jisoo and is greeted with a smirking Jisoo.

Lisa: Unnie, What ar–

Before she could finish her sentence, Jisoo cut her off by placing tape over Lisa's mouth.

Jisoo: My favorite game is the quiet game, and it seems like you're going to win this game.

Lisa's eyes widen, Jisoo lays back on the couch, watching tv and then they both hear the front door open, walking in is the Chaennie couple. Rosé and Jennie walking in.

Rosé: Unnie, Lisa we are back from shopping!

Rosé and Jennie find it weird as no one answers and walk into the living room seeing a cuffed Lisa and a laid back Jisoo.

Jisoo: Oh hey guys, I didn't hear you come in. Welcome home

Jennie and Rosé's eyes widen as Lisa tries to call for them to help, but can't.

Jennie: I'm not even gonna ask what happened, but I have a feeling the giant monkey was at fault.

Lisa glares at Jennie.

Jisoo: I mean where's the lie at.

Rosé: Oh my god Unnie..