Talk

Lisa and Jisoo were sitting on a bench in the park after 3 years without seeing or talking to each other. 3 years since they said their goodbye's.

Lisa looks at Jisoo and smiles nervously as Jisoo looks at Lisa and smiles back nervous as well and Lisa starts the convo;

Lisa: Heya, it's been a while..

Jisoo nods

Jisoo: It has been, how have you been, Lisa?

Lisa: I was bad at first, but now I'm fine and I'm CEO of a clothing line, how are you, Unnie?

Jisoo: I've been bad, but fine and I'm a doctor now, It's a lot of work and it's tiring, haha

Jisoo laughs and Lisa smiles, they sit their for a couple minutes in awkwardness, until Lisa begins to talk again;

Lisa: I've missed you, Unnie..

Jisoo's eyes widen and blushes at Lisa's words.

Jisoo: I've missed you too, Lisa..

Now it's Lisa's turn to blush and smile.

Lisa: I still love you and it hasn't changed at all, Unnie.

Jisoo: I love you too, my feelings haven't changed and it was impossible to replace you, Lisa.

Lisa: Unnie, I feel the same. These 3 years without you were hell for me, I only thought of you, my heart only ever loved you. Unnie, can we start over?

Jisoo keeps staring at Lisa and Lisa looks down until a welcoming hand from her vision and Lisa looks up to see a smiling Jisoo. Lisa confusingly takes Jisoo hand and as Jisoo begins to shake her hand.

Jisoo: Hi, I'm Kim Jisoo, a girl who loves chicken, singing and a girl who is a dancing machine and you are?

Lisa smiles softly and nods as she starts to shake Jisoo hand too.

Lisa: Nice to meet you, Kim Jisoo. I'm Lalisa Manoban, a girl who loves the color yellow, dancing and a girl who loves Chicken.

Jisoo nods after as her smile widens

Jisoo: Nice to meet you, Lalisa. I hope we can be great "FRIENDS"

Jisoo winks at Lisa. Lisa blushes and giggles as she nods her head.

Lisa: I hope we can be great "FRIENDS" too.

They both laugh together and look at each other lovingly as they know at this moment, they will never let the other go never again