Flower petals

Jisoo was sitting on the ground behind the school building, she was waiting on someone, not just any person but a girl. Her name was Lalisa Manoban. Jisoo kept patiently waiting as she decided to pick up a flower she found on the ground. She thought back to the talk she had with her friends.

-Earlier today-

Jisoo was minding her own business as usual as she sat on her desk while looking out the window to unexpectedly find her crush, Lisa. Lisa's gym class was outside today and Jisoo knew the view was a special view, she was lucky. As she was to distracted with looking at Lisa, Jisoo didn't know that her close friends were walking up to her and calling her name repeatedly. The Chaennie couple were confused, but had an idea what may be going through their unnie's head at the moment.

Jennie: Jisoo-Unnie! Hey!

Rosé: Hey, Jisoo-Unnie!

Jisoo finally looked up to see her close friends coming her way and she smiles at them.

Jisoo: Hey, Jen! Hey, Chae!

Rosé: Hey, what were you looking at that made you so distracted that you couldn't pay attention to us?

Rosé and Jennie looked towards the direction Jisoo was looking at and they saw the one and only Lisa Manoban, Jisoo's crush to be exact. The Chaennie couple smirked as they looked at Jisoo who was blushing and facing away from them.

Rosé: Oooo, who have we here, is that Lisa, I see you Unnie! Our unnie is so whipped!

Jisoo blushed slightly as she glared at Rosé

Jisoo: Shut up, Park Chaeyoung. I am NOT whipped!

Jennie: Oh come on Jisoo-Unnie, you are ABSOLUTELY whipped! You even made the same reaction I made when you said I was whipped for Chae!

Rosé: Awww, My baby was really that whipped for me I love youuu~

Rosé pecks Jennie's lips making the latter blush and turns away, clearing her throat.

Jennie: AhEm- Yes, I was and I love you too, but just admit it Unnie, you are whipped for Lisa Manoban and today is the day me and Rosé help you with Lisa!

Jisoo's eyes widden and she looked at her friends. Jisoo knew this would be a bad idea, especially when it involves the Chaennie couple.

Jisoo: OH HECK NO!

Rosé: Please Unnie! Let us helppp!

Jennie: Yes Unnie, please let ussss!

The Chaennie couple pouted as they knew it was Jisoo's weakness, but at this point Jisoo knew that the Chaennie couple wouldn't give up and will just bother her until she agreed and that will be annoying to the core, but she needed to do this alone, she already promised herself that today she will confess. She was already prepared to do it today.

Jisoo sighed and look towards the Chaennie couple.

Jisoo: No, I'm sorry guys, but I'm not letting you guys help me. I need to do this on my own, pleaseee understand guys.

The Chaennie smiled softly at Jisoo and both nodded understandably. They hugged Jisoo and they would of loved to help, but they both knew that their Unnie got this since she is a strongest chicken in the world.

Jennie: We understand, Unnie. Now go get your girl!

Jisoo glared, but then slightly smiled at the two and nodded, she ran out the classroom towards the lockers and she stopped by Lisa's locker to be exact, she took out her letter that had Lisa's name printed on it and slipped it into the locker, she ran back to the classroom before the bell rang meaning end of the class and it's passing period. Jisoo felt relieved she would finally be confessing to her crush, she was proud and now she had to wait for Lisa to read it.