Meaning of love

Jisoo:  "Hey, Lisa"

Lisa: "Hm, what is it?"

Jisoo: "I have a question I want to ask you"

Lisa: "Okay? Shoot"

Jisoo: "Well, to you. What does it mean to love someone?"

Lisa: "Oh, well.. The meaning of loving someone to me isn't loving only their good qualities, but also their bad qualities. Loving someone means you will love them with all your heart, not just a little, not just half, but loving them whole heartily. Loving someone isn't just about looks, personality, but it's to also love the mistakes they regret. If you love someone, you know that you will always stay by their side, to trust them, that fighting for them is worth it all no matter the ending consequences. To love them even at their worst and at their best, to support them, to encourage them, to appreciate the smallest to the biggest things. To me loving someone is when you know you can die for them without a regret."

Jisoo: Wow, Lisa.. That's so beautiful..

 Lisa: Thanks, I learned the meaning of loving someone from a special person in my life.

Jisoo: "Oh..? W-Who is that..?"

Lisa: You, Unnie. I learned the meaning of loving someone because I love you and I always will, until the end. 

Lisa smiles brightly at Jisoo. As Jisoo tears up at her words, as Lisa starts to move closer to Jisoo and plants a kiss on Jisoo's lips. Jisoo smiled back, blushing and placed her forehead on Lisa's.

Jisoo: "And I love you too, dummy"