Lisa

*At the Lisoo house in the middle of the night, on Lisoo's bed lay a Chicken and a Monkey, cuddling together*

Jisoo: Lisa..

Lisa: What?

Jisoo: Lisa

Lisa: What Unnie?

Jisoo: Lisa

Lisa: What Unnie?

Jisoo: Lisaaaa!

Lisa: WHAT IS IT, UNNIE?!

Jisoo: You know I love you right? I'm sorry if I was annoying you, I just love calling out your name.. 

*Lisa starts blushing and holds Jisoo closer and tighter in her arms, trying to hide her blushing face from Jisoo*

Lisa: I-I love you too, Unnie. You weren't annoying me, trust me. I love you too much that the feeling of how much I love you overtakes any other feeling. 

*Jisoo blushes and giggles as she snuggles into Lisa's neck closing her eyes as she yawns and sleeps takes over*

Jisoo: Lisa, I'm so lucky to have you in my life..

*Lisa feels Jisoo's breath slowly hitting her neck, she looks at Jisoo and sees she has fallen asleep. Lisa smiled and kisses Jisoo's forehead as she whispers loving words to Jisoo*

Lisa: And I'm so blessed to have met you and call you mine all these years. I wouldn't want anyone else, but you. I couldn't see myself with anyone else, but you. I love you so freaking much, My Chicken or should I say soon-to-be Mrs. Manoban.

*Lisa keeps smiling as sleep finally takes over too*

. . .

Well, I have so many chapters ready. Thanks for reading! uwu

I have been busy with school, but I didn't attend school today because I'm sick so I had to stay home. :')

—• Question of the day •—

What's your favorite Lisoo moment?