Nightmares

.
.
.
.
.

BREAKING NEWS!

22 year old Famous worldwide known photographer Lisa Manoban was found dead in her home early in the morning. Cause of death? Suicide by jumping off her apartment complex.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo: I didn't want for that to happen, I really didn't. Please let me take that day back, please! Someone help me get that day back and turn this all around! PLEASE, I'LL DO ANYTHING!

Jisoo rapidly gets up fast, while she starting breathing quickly, holding onto her chest.

Lisa: Hey, hey baby! Wake up! Hey.. What's wrong? I'm here what's wrong? Was it a bad dream again..?

Jisoo: Y-Yeah.. I had a really bad dream about us, about you..

Lisa: Jisoo, it's okay. I'm here and well, don't worry, I'll always be here, okay?"

Jisoo: But what about your–

Lisa: Hey, let's not talk about that, I'm here and well, I'm not going anywhere, I'll get through it

Jisoo: Promise me you won't leave me..

Lisa: I promise I'm not going anywhere, I may have this condition but I'm not leaving at all. I'm staying right by your side.

Jisoo takes Lisa's hand into her own  and smiles weakly, then she pulls Lisa close to her, hugging Lisa as she is now lost in her thoughts.

(Italics - Jisoo's Thoughts.)

I'm sorry I'm fucked up, maybe the universe is telling me something with those bad dreams, do I have to let you go now..?

Hi, I'm 26 year old Kim Jisoo and I suffer through PTSD, wow I'm talking to myself again, but oh well. Anyways, I'm a girl who had a traumatic past. I'm really sensitive at times, I always suffer through anxiety attacks and nightmares. That is until I met Lisa, My Lisa.

Me and Lisa are a special type of couple, we both have our problems. I have PTSD while my Lisa. Well, she is blind. The day we met, I clicked with her very easily.. It was love at first sight. She is my comfort zone I honestly can't tell you how thankful I am to Lisa, but I remember one specific memory me and Lisa had. It was when we had a talk about our feelings after I was triggered. She told me how important I was to her, how much she loves me and needed me. She told me I was her light, she told me I was her eyes.

Lalisa Manoban is my light, but throughout the years I've been having bad dreams about her.. about her leaving me.. That's my biggest fear. I can't loose her, she is my comfort spot, she is my everything. These nightmares I have about her always end up with me hurting her some type of way. I ask myself now..

What if you hurt her?

I would never forgive myself and I would also kill myself.

Will you love her until the end?

Yes, I would! She is my number 1

Can you trust yourself?

No, I can't but Lisa helps me with that..

Do you believe in Lisa?

I do, I always do.

Do you have hope?

Yes, I do have hope in us. All I want is Lisa.

I'm so messed up.

What if I hurt Lisa?

Gosh, I'm so scared now.