Camping :)

The whole Blackpink gang decided to go camping one day again, as usual. This time it was by a small pond with a nice view, but this scenery did not go down well with Jisoo.

Lisa: Ahh, yay! We finally arrived!

Rosé: Lisa, shh be quiet-

Lisa: What the– Chipmunk, we are literally outside, at a camp sight.

Rosé: Oh, yeah- you right, nevermind then. You may proceed.

Lisa smiled, she started screaming and running around, like the happy pill she is.

Jennie: Gosh, when will she ever loose all that energy she has build up on her, like literally-

Rosé giggled and shook her head, watching Lisa as she says happily;

Rosé: Haha, I don't know but let's just leave her, at least we are out and not locked up inside the dorm!

Jennie smiled at Rosé's statement and side hugged her, kissing her cheek.

Jennie: You're right, let's have fun together, baby!

As an hour went by, and night consumed the sky, they finally settled down. The tents were up and ready, the fire pit was as well and everything was prepared.

Rosé: Phew, finally we are done!

Jennie giggled.

Jennie: Yeah, that took longer than expected-

Lisa: Mhm, mhm!

Jisoo: . . .

Lisa: Let's sit by the fire!

They all comfortably sat by the fire, now roasting marshmallows, quietly as Jennie turned to Jisoo, confused.

Jennie: Unnie, you have been awfully quiet this whole time..

Rosé: Yeah, I noticed that too since we arrived here, is something wrong, Unnie..?

Jisoo: I-It's nothing..

Lisa furrowed her eyes and sat next to Jisoo, swinging her arm around Jisoo's shoulder.

Lisa: Babe.. What's wrong? You know you could talk to us, it's okay.

Jisoo looked up from the fire to all the three girls, sitting up straight.

Jisoo: It's just... I don't feel comfortable here guys, I just have this bad feeling..

Jennie: But you were so excited to be here, Unnie.

Jisoo: I was! Until I got off the car, I just felt so weird and uncomfortable, like if something was wrong..

Lisa frowned and looked at both Jennie and Rosé, both of then shrugging. She looked at Jisoo and held Jisoo closer.

Lisa: Do you wanna leave then, Babe?

Jisoo looked at Lisa and nodded.

Jisoo: Can we please?

Lisa looked at Rosé and Jennie, both of them nodding.

Lisa: Okay, let's go then.

Jisoo nodded and smiled sadly at all of them.

Jisoo: Thank you guys and I'm sorry..

Jennie: Don't apologize Unnie, it's okay!

Jisoo nodded and all of them were now packing to go home.

-Time Skip-

After hours of driving they finally arrived home.

Jisoo: Home sweet home!

Rosé, Jennie and Lisa smiled as their  Jisoo was back to normal. They all went to their respective rooms, saying goodnight to each other.

Rosé: Goodnight, guys!

Jennie: Goodnight

Jisoo: Goodnight, my chickens!

Lisa: Goodnight Chipmunk, Chicken and Cat~

They closed their doors, now finally going to sleep.

-The next morning-

All the Blackpink members were already up. It was 11 AM and they were having breakfast on the couch, while watching the tv until Jennie began to freak out.

Jennie: OH. MY. FUCKING. GOSH.

Rosé, Jisoo and Lisa looked at Jennie.

Rosé: Baby, what's wrong?!

Lisa: What happened?!

Jennie: J-Jisoo Unnie was right..

Jisoo: Right about what..?

All of them three looked at Jennie, confused. Jennie looked at all of them, with both a scared and shooked look as she looked at the article and began to read it out loud for her members. All the members eyes going wide after hearing the article.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Four dead bodies were found last night at midnight by the pond at ***** camp sight. Researchers say the body belonged to a pair of couples who were camping there together."