Flower Petals PT. 2 [End]

Lisa's POV

A ring can mean so many things, it means you are taken forever unless one of you fall out of love, that you will forever be happy with that person, it means you sold your heart and self to THE ONE, but in my situation, it's none of those. In my situation, I sold myself to make my father happy. In this business, my happiness doesn't matter, only his does.

Third Person's POV

Lisa sighs as she is now walking up to hers and Minnie's shared apartment. She came 1 hour early than before because her father told her to finish her work so she can spend time with her wife. She didn't want to, but she knew she had to because her father told her to, but then in reality, it would be a lie if she said she didn't like Minnie, but her heart only belonged to one person- no, to one chicken. That is the one and only Kim Jisoo.

As Lisa walked up to the door of her apartment, she unlocked the door snd entered the apartment. As she says out loud,

Lisa: "Minnie, I'm home!"

The apartment was awfully quiet, Lisa is usually greeted with Minnie running up to her with a smile  on her face, hugging her and kissing her on the cheek, but not this time. It was oddly disturbing her. Lisa shrugged and kept walking deeper in the apartment, until she started to hear noises coming from hers and Minnie's room. She was ready to fight whoever had triex to sneak in and rob the place as she got closer go the room, the noises started to become clearer and louder, she knew what they were. She cautiously opened the bedroom door and was not greeted by a robber, but 2 naked figures "dancing" on their king sized bed. It was Minnie and her best friend Sorn. Lisa's eyes widen as she cleared her throat to get the two girls attention and it worked. Minnie and Sor had looked Lisa's was and quickly separated from each other. Lisa stood there with a cold and unreadable expression, as Minnie began to speak.

Minnie: "Look, Lisa. It's not wha—"

Minnie was cutted off by Lisa. As Lisa stared at her, saying;

Lisa: "Well, I see the two of you were having fun, now weren't you."

Minnie looked down in embarrassment. Lisa knew she was going to cry and she was right.

Sorn: "Lisa, I'm really so—"

Lisa: "I don't need or want your apology, Sorn."

Lisa kept the same cold and unreadable expression on her face as Sorn looked down in disappointment.

Lisa: "Well, it seems like now it's my time to leave.. Hope you two enjoy your selves."

Lisa was starting to leave as she turned around and began to walk, she was stopped by someone pulling her to turn her around and that was Minnie.

Minnie: "Lisa, please don't go.."

As Lisa stared at Minnie, Minnie was a crying mess. Liss shrugged at the sight, but kept the same expression.

Lisa: "There's no point for me to stay here any longer. You borh have each other now."

Minnie: "Please, Lisa! I-I love you!"

Minnie kept crying harder, she hugged Lisa closely, and Lisa kept feeling guilty, but she can't stay after what happened.As for Sorn, she was shocked to hear those words come out of Minnie's mouth.

Sorn: "Wait, Minnie.. You told me you loved me too.. W-Were you lying?"

Sorn began to tear up as Minnie's eyes widen as she shook her head.