2 👑 Clash of Swords

The princess gloriously walked into the court in an armor

The princess gloriously walked into the court in an armor. Every step she took exclaimed bravery. She knelt infront of the king. Hoseok hated to send his sister to war. He was the king and he was supposed to face the enemies. Unfortunately, he was diagnosed with heart disease hence he wasn't allowed to go on the battlefield.

He pulled her up holding her shoulders. "I am so sorry to send you alone. I should have led the forces like a brave king. I am not worthy of this post." His eyes were almost teary. Chances of their victory were very grim and Hyesoo might never return from the battlefield.

"Please don't say like that, Oraboni. I will always be your shield. It is not your fault that you have heart disease. The King I know is much more powerful on his throne. You are the future of the country. You are my power. You are my everything. Never blame yourself and make me feel guilty. Besides the Jeons are sending their forces. I'll make sure that arrogant king is defeated."

"I am proud of you my sister." Hoseok hugged her tightly. He then handed the sword to the Commander of the Armies.

Hyesoo swung her sword to her right then flipped it and plunged it into the ground. She knelt beside it and spoke in formality, "I'll bring you victory, my lord, even at the cost of my life."

She stood up and acknowledged her mother who was standing beside Hoseok and then marched out of the palace

"Soldiers!" Hyesoo addressed the group of thirty thousand armored men who stood infront of the palace gate. She was on the same white horse, Ara. "We all are well acquainted with our enemies. They are probably stronger than us but remember no one is braver than the Realian Armies! Our nation will remain ours! We will show them what we have got! Don't fall back. Give your best!" Hoseok proudly stood on the balcony hearing his sister. She knew how to encourage the soldiers. "IN THE NAME OF HIS MAJESTY JUNG HOSEOK, WE WILL RETURN WITH VICTORY!" She drew her sword from the sheath and pointed it at the sky. The horse neighed on its hind legs. Her battle attire sparkled the fire of victory in every soldier.