36 👑 Two body One soul

Thank you for 3k+ reads. I am really happy my book reached this milestone so soon. I hope you keep loving this book.

 I hope you keep loving this book

🔞Mature ahead. 🔞

The night was moonlit. Queen Min Hyesoo kept on gazing at the shining orb amidst the darkness. Her pale yellow dress was highlighting her milky skin with an angelic glow. The wind was cool and comforting.

She stiffened when she felt a warm hand around her waist. His breath hit her neck seductively. He smelled of her favourite person. "Yoongi?" She relaxed in his arms.

"What is my queen doing?" He playfully asked.

"Admiring the moon. It looks so lonely still it shines the brightest."

"Hmm... It's special indeed" Yoongi agreed, "But not more than my moon."

"What?" Hyesoo laughed at his choice of words.

"You're my moon, My Queen." He pecked her cheeks making them flush red.

"I'll always be yours, My king." She turned back with twinkling eyes and a faint smile lingering on her lips. Yoongi's heart warmed up with giddiness. How much he missed her shy smile! He couldn't but cup her cheeks and gently press his lips on hers. She responded to his kiss with equal passion. She wrapped her arms around his neck and the Emperor's hands slid on her waist. A moan left her lips when he suddenly grabbed her buttocks.

"Y-yoongi..." She gasped after breaking the kiss. The Emperor looked at her with hooded eyes and glossy lips.

"Hyesoo, Nari had been prisoned for her deeds. She had attacked you so it is just that you shall be the one to punish her."

Hyesoo was surprised at his words. Her brain recalled Seokjin's brotherly affection. She thought for some minutes before answering, "I know she did wrong but she was just a lovesick woman. I want to forgive her. I want her to be free. I want her to be happy with her brother. I want to forget all of our pasts.," Yoongi nodded at her words. He would be lying if he said he wasn't proud of his wife's decision.

"Can I ask something else from you?" Hyesoo directly looked into his eyes.

"Go on."

"Lady Rhea... can she be-"

"She will not be forgiven." Yoongi cut her off. "For her, I had almost lost you. She had tried to kill me not once but twice. No matter how much I adored her, I can never forgive her. She has to pay for her sins."

"But Prince Taehyung looked depressed. He loved his sister very much."

"Believe me, Hyesoo. My heart aches to see him suffer. But an Emperor should never prioritize his relation. The sinner has to pay for their sin. I don't want anyone to interfere in my decision. That much respect I expect from everyone, even you." He firmly stated.