15 👑 New Emperor

Again, Hyesoo was forced to accompany Yoongi somewhere she didn't know

Again, Hyesoo was forced to accompany Yoongi somewhere she didn't know. As long as she remembered, her maids rushed into her room with makeup and a new dress and began caking her up. Apparently, they got an order from the emperor.

The palanquin stopped indicating that they have reached their destination. The Queen of Elesia stepped down her ride to discover a familiar palace before her. It was beautifully decorated. There was probably a festival going on. Elegantly dressed people formed jubilant groups and went in and out of the royal campus via the side gate.

Hyesoo saw Yoongi speaking with a group of royals until her eyes fell on the Emperor of Darlin. The Jeon emperor glanced at her and then widened his smile, "Her Majesty, welcome to Darlin."

Yoongi smiled at her as she walked toward him with a clenching heart. The palace brought back her childhood memories. It reminded her of Jungkook. She hated how his father behaved so formally with her. She had visited the palace numerous times and their relationship was surely more than the King and Queen of two different nations. She hated how he seemed so much unfazed even after knowing what happened to her and Realia. It was because he had turned his back on her whereas Hoseok considered him their ally. Hyesoo faked a bright smile and bowed in reply.

"I am honoured that you attended the Crowning ceremony of my son."

Yoongi acknowledged him. "My pleasure."

On the other hand, his wife had her eyes wide like saucers. It was Jungkook's crowning ceremony and she got to know it now. It was a big day for him. She was glad that she could witness her childhood love receiving the greatest honour of his life.

The Elesian couple was seated on their respective thrones in the courtroom. The priests were performing ceremonies. Hyson's eyes were searching for the particular person but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Are you looking for something?" She jolted from the raspy voice beside her. Yoongi was looking at her with curious eyes. He was oblivious to the little love story of the Darlinian prince and Realian princess.

"N-no." She looked away as if a kid was caught stealing chocolate. Something twisted in her stomach. She dismissed the claustotrophic feelings in her guts and focused on the new group of men who entered the courtroom.

Jeon Jungkook was looking ethereal. His red and golden attire was shining brightly making him the focus of all eyes present. His hair was styled and he wore heavy jewellery made of gold and gems.