21 👑 Marry Nari

Hyesoo pulled the reign to gallop the horse faster

Hyesoo pulled the reign to gallop the horse faster. The white, majestic horse, Ara, responded to her owner and increased her speed. The Elesian Queen was dressed in black attire, hair, and face covered with a shawl. Her sharp eyes were the only thing that screamed royalty.

She recalled the words spoken by Areum that morning.

It was a bright morning. Hyesoo woke up to the chirps of the birds. She was eager to meet Yoongi. It had been three days since she was attacked and three days she had forgiven him. Things were pretty great between them. Every morning Yoongi visited her before beginning his day. He was patient with her and went with the flow of fate.

The Elesian couple went hunting in the woods and caught a huge bore. They also practiced sword fighting together. Sometimes Yoongi asked for her advice in solving some matters of the countrymen.

"Her Majesty!" Areum ran into her room disturbing the tranquility.

"What is it now, Areum?"

"I heard the maids whispering!" She panted, "The ones who attacked you in the forest were sent by Emperor Jungkook!!"

"What?! Do you hear yourself speaking, Areum?!" Hyesoo stood up in annoyance. Jungkook could never think of hurting her.

"I am sorry, my lady, but the leader of the bandits told it himself." Areum looked down in fear.

"But why would he do that??" She ran her fingers through her hair. Her eyes almost stung in pain. She couldn't even imagine him trying to harm her. They were friends. He claimed to love her. You don't hurt the people you love. "It doesn't make any sense." Her heart clenched and her voice shook.

"The Min Emperor is very angry. He had sent special men to kill him."

Hyesoo turned her head faster than light. Her eyes were wide like saucers, "I need to go!" She began changing her dress.

"Where are you going, my lady?!" Areum panicked.

"Darlin."

"But-" Hyesoo ran out of the room before she could complete. Areum sighed and messaged her forehead.

Hyesoo could see the palace gate approaching. She needed to confront Jungkook. He can't be harmed. She needed answers from him. Ara halted when the guards blocked her way.

"Who are you?!" They pointed their spears at her. Hyesoo immediately uncovered her face. "Sorry, Her Majesty." The guards bowed in respect and opened the gate for her to gallop in.

She could spot black smoke emerging from Jungkook's room. Her heart began hammering in her chest. She hoped he was okay. The palace seemed busier than usual. Soldiers were marching in different directions. No one paid attention to her because of her attire. They failed to recognize her.