3 👑 Defeated

"The only thing interesting here is your defeat

"The only thing interesting here is your defeat." Hyesoo swung her sword which Yoongi dodged by inches. She didn't let him get back his composure and attacked again. Yoongi fell on the ground and Hyesoo's sword got near him in full force.

Suddenly the siren rang loudly from the battlefield alerting everyone to stop the battle. It was a rule not to fight after sunset. Hyesoo would have liked to see the end but she wasn't going to break the rules. She was a warrior.

"Seems like God wants you to live some more hours." She withdrew her sword. "This shall end tomorrow." Princess Jung Hyesoo scoffed and marched out of his tent.

Yoongi lay on the ground. He couldn't believe what had happened a few minutes ago. He was supposed to be angry instead he was laughing. He laughed loudly like a maniac. He laughed so much that his stomach started to hurt. "Jung Hyesoo, I seriously started liking you now. HA HA HA."

👑~👑

The sun rose to mark the beginning of a brand new day. Princess Hyesoo was being dressed in her armor. She admitted she was not in her best form. Fighting for the past three days was tough. Her body ached from the injuries but she couldn't be weak. She had to be strong for her army, for her brother and for the whole Realian nation. She had to get victory no matter what.

Her soldiers were dying. Thirty thousand of them were reduced to seventeen thousand. The Mins were no doubt strong. Her face was stoic but her eyes were anxious. She was looking forward to the Jeons sending forces.

"Your Highness!" One of her soldiers bowed, "The Jeons refused to send help. We are alone in this." Hyesoo's eyes widened at the words. She couldn't believe the family she was expecting to get married to would turn their back on her kingdom. Her eyes turned glossy at the thought of Jungkook betraying her. She had loved him with everything. He had promised to stay by her, always. Was their relationship fake? Did Jungkook make empty promises?

She could not hold back her tears as they streamed down her eyes

She could not hold back her tears as they streamed down her eyes. Her lips trembled but she remained rooted in her position and let the maids tie the armor around her body without interruption. Just when Hyesoo thought the day couldn't get worse, another soldier decided to enter.