8 👑 Intimidating eyes

"Hyesoo-ah! Jung Hyesoo!" Nari ran behind Hyesoo who was walking at horse's speed

"Hyesoo-ah! Jung Hyesoo!" Nari ran behind Hyesoo who was walking at horse's speed. She finally caught up with her, "Wait! Look I am really sorry for what happened back then. I had never thought she would react in that way. I apologize on her behalf." She spoke in one breath.

Hyesoo was taken aback by her act. She was supposed to be the queen so why was she bowing infront of her. "I-its okay. I don't want to talk about it."

"Let's go to Taehyung's room!"

"Please no. I have had enough for today. Don't take me wrong but I am sorry. There is a limit to my self-control." She spoke without emotion.

Nari sighed. She intentionally wanted to provoke her so that she snaps and does something foolish. Then Yoongi would punish her. "I thought you considered me your friend."

"I do, Nari. But please try to understand me. I am not ready to face anyone yet."

"Please... I promise he will be good to you-"

"Kim Nari!" A deep husky voice interrupted the girls. Hyesoo turned around to find an insanely handsome man. The familiar dark eyes were fixed on her. He wore a bright golden-black hanbok. He rolled his eyes and made his way to them. "Why are you with her, Nari?"

"Taehyung-ssi, I-" She lowered her head unable to withstand his intimidating aura

"Wow, where is the 'prince' here?" He mocked.

"I am sorry, Prince Taehyung. I was just showing her around."

"You know very well that Hyung told everyone not to meddle with her matters." Taehyung gave a sharp look at Hyesoo while speaking. She internally rolled her eyes. Another arrogant jerk!

"Yoongi said that??"

"It's His Majesty' for you lady Nari."

"You are probably forgetting that I am the would-be queen of Elesia." She glared at him this time.

"But you aren't till now. And the one standing beside you is already the Queen. So stop daydreaming and go to your room." Taehyung roasted her on the face.