35 👑 Frozen Inside without your love

Life was caged in the enormous palace for Min Yoongi

Life was caged in the enormous palace for Min Yoongi. He felt like a soulless vessel. He only ate, drank and breathed. All the public sessions were shut down. Only the matters of great importance were consulted to him by Seokjin. He refused to meet anyone or talk to anyone. His cabin was abandoned as he lived in Hyesoo's room for the past three months.

Hyesoo has been sleeping in a comatose state ever since she had the poison. The blood of Achilles was able to save her but she never woke up. Yoongi tried his very best to wake her up by telling loving words, his future expectations, and her past stories but nothing could help.

He even tried confessing to her and he remembered she had opened her eyes. The usual vibrant orbs looked blank and lost in some unknown maze before they got shut again. The momentary bliss of the emperor lasted only for some seconds. He remembered he had cried that day.

His mental, as well as physical conditions, deteriorated. He blamed himself for Hyesoo's condition. He regretted all his past actions. He kept on staring at her pale yet beautiful sleeping face thinking of a new way to wake her up.

A shrill chirp of a bird brought Yoongi out of his trance. He looked at the bright rays of the sun penetrating the white satin curtains of the balcony. It was morning already and the Elesian Emperor was sitting in the same position as the night before, his hand still clasping her fragile ones.

Yoongi sighed in defeat. Hyesoo showed no improvement like always. He decided to get freshened and stood up. But something was holding him back. His eyes darted to the source of the restraining force and were awed.

It was Hyesoo, who tightly held him back. The emperor immediately hovered over her and gently placed his hand on her forehead. "Hyesoo? Can you hear me??" he whispered so that she wasn't startled.

The Queen of Elesia heard her husband's voice but everything she saw was dark. She tightly clasped the warm hand she could feel resting on her palm for the only source to exit the dark world. She wanted to hug Yoongi but her body refused to obey her orders. She focused on Yoongi's soothing voice.

"Open your eyes."

"You can do it."

"Please come back to me."

"Don't give up yet."

With every line, Yoongi sounded louder and clear to her until a blinding light entered her pupils. She had reached the exit. The light was soon replaced by the relieved porcelain face of the emperor as her vision got more focused. She could see his lips moving and his words reaching her ears but she couldn't bring herself to speak.

Her throat was dry like sand. Her body ached as if she was sleeping for a thousand years. The darkness began clouding her vision again like last time. But today she wouldn't lose. She was a warrior and she aimed to win every battle, even when the enemy was a cloud of swirling darkness.