16 👑 Betrayed and broken

"Jungkook?" Hyesoo whisper shouted as soon as he let go of her mouth

"Jungkook?" Hyesoo whisper shouted as soon as he let go of her mouth. She immediately looked around herself to check if there were anyone else. Fortunately, it was a dimly lit, empty corridor.

"I missed you so much, Hyesoo

"I missed you so much, Hyesoo." He engulfed her stiff form in a warm hug. "Don't worry. No one comes here." As soon as he said that the female hugged him back. Jungkook couldn't but get overwhelmed with emotions. Some rebellious tears slipped down his eyes but he wiped them off before anyone could notice.

"Kookie, I missed you too." She genuinely smiled this time, "I am so proud of you. Its such a happy day for you."

Jungkook looked away and chuckled, "Nothing is happy without you, my love. I wanted you to stand beside me when I got crowned."

"I am your friend before anything else. I will always support you from wherever I am. I was lucky enough to witness it."

"I feel so guilty for making you go through this hellish torture. I will still shamelessly ask you bear with it for some more time and then I promise to free you. I will tear down the Min Dynasty. I will punish Yoongi the worst way possible." His brown, doe eyes darkened into nothingness. His tongue poked the cheeks, a habit showing off his annoyance.

She saw how the bubbly boy was turned into a venomous king in a blink of an eye. For a moment she feared Jungkook. She wanted to prevent him from hurting Yoongi but she couldn't bring herself to say it aloud. She wondered if she was even in the position to forbid him when she herself wanted nothing but to leave Elesia. "Jungkook please don't hurt- "

Her words were cut off as Jungkook pressed his warm lips on hers. Immediately her heart began racing in both fear and pleasure. He pressed her further into the wall, pinning her hands above the head. A feverish heat radiated from his body. He missed her lips; he missed her touch. Jungkook gently bit her lips earning a sweet moan and slid his tongue. How much he wanted to take her down at the moment!

Hyesoo, on the other hand, couldn't kiss him back. An unknown guilt was concerning her. She recalled her kiss with Yoongi. That feeling was different from this one. That was passionate and loving while Jungkook was lustful. He sure loved her but he needed her more. She wanted to push him away when his tongue invaded her mouth but she felt weak under his intimidating aura. She herself got needy even though she knew she was going against her heart.