Behind the scenes.

A short Explanation of my part of View.

Some thought Jungkook was the villain while some thought Yoongi or Jimin. But I want to clear it out that no one was a bad person in this book neither was anyone good. Yoongi had forced Hyesoo to marry him out of lust and envy. He was indeed a merciless and evil king until Hyesoo changed him. Hyesoo fell for Yoongi even when it was clear that she had an intimate relationship with Jungkook. She had broken his heart. Jungkook couldn't control his jealousy and destroyed everything. He should have moved on when there was still time. Jimin was too loyal to judge between right and wrong.  Nari just loved Yoongi, it is ridiculous to even think a person who was supposed to marry a man will simply give up her place if someone else arrives. Rhea always thought the Mins were unjust for not making her father the emperor. He was the eldest son. She was greedy for power. Taehyung was simply torn between family and duty. 

Everyone acted on human desires which made them commit sinful actions and eventually led to their downfall. They were arrogant, foolish, and intolerant. Mistakes from history show us a path toward a better future. I hope you get it.

BEHIND THE SCENES

1. This Book was inspired by various movies and historic events. The love between Hyesoo and Yoongi was solely inspired by Jodha Akbar and Bajirao Mastani, Indian historical dramas. Hyesoo's character was inspired by Mulan. The setting of the story was inspired by Hwarang, Goblin, and Hotel Del Luna. 

However, the storyline is MY IMAGINATION, so if you find any similarity with any other book or TV show it's just a mere coincidence. I had to study an ample amount of Asian History, including their religious beliefs and customs, lifestyle, and way of speaking before writing this book. 

2. Yoongi was supposed to already have married Nari before he met Hyesoo... but I thought that would make matters worse.

3. Initially I thought Yoongi to keep the villain as well as the main lead of the book. Hyesoo would reluctantly fall for him and he would break her heart. He would be the ultimate heartless king.

4. I also thought of killing Hyesoo to make Yoongi suffer for the rest of his life.

5. Hoseok was initially thought to join the Darlinian forces and defeat Elesia.

6. Jungkook was supposed to be a good and understanding man. He would love Hyesoo but never force her. But what fun will there be in life without unwanted toxicity? 😏

7. The ending got me confused so much. I never wanted to kill the MLs but I had no choice. My story was preplanned. Either way, I had decided to give it a tragic end. I wanted to show fate always doesnot work in your favour. Thus one sided love or incomplete stories exists.

8. At first I thought Yoongi and Hyesoo would never love each other and Hyesoo would say "we were a wrong decision " before cutting her throat with her sword.
Then Yoongi would get killed by Jungkook as her revenge.

9. Taehyung originally planned to die leading an army in a battle on behalf of Yoongi which would make Rhea furious and she would try and kill every Min.

10. Jungkook wasn't supposed to have a brother. I also thought of him making a villain after Hyesoo and Yoongi got together but I didn't have the heart to do it either. His face is anything but evil. 

There will be an epilogue for the readers who shipped Hyesoo and Yoongi but were dishearted. I will publish it the moment my book reaches 7k reads. Share it with your friends and stay tuned.