Epilogue

"Hyesoo! How long will you stay in the library? It's already evening

"Hyesoo! How long will you stay in the library? It's already evening." Her pouty boyfriend placed his cheeks on the wooden table as she closed the book she was reading.

"What age are you? Five?" She scolded as she walked over to the shelf to keep the book back in its original place.

Yoongi stood up and fixed his shirt which had gone all wrinkly after sitting in the library for about two hours. He didn't know he had to go through this pain when he decided to date Hyesoo five months ago. They were in 2nd year of college at that time. She was not a nerd but once she found interest in a book she finishes it even if the world turned upside down. "What were you reading today?"

"A historical love story..." She answered while packing her things. "The characters surprisingly had names of us and our friends."

"Wow, that must be a great book. Just proof that I loved you since ancient times." He cheekily stole a kiss from her.

"It was a tragic story and things were also not as good as it is with us." She chuckled and pecked his lips. The orange sunrays formed long shadows on the bookshelves. The library was now empty. "But you know what, the last line caught my attention."

"What was written?" Yoongi sensually purred taking advantage of the isolated area as he pressed her body against a bookshelf. Hyesoo didn't protest and answered him instead.

"One life is not enough to complete us." She repeated suddenly feeling something churn in her stomach. Yoongi also felt a force pulling him toward the ground. A feeling of longing, a feeling of despair, a desire to hold her tightly in his arms and never let go.

The sudden silence didn't bother either as Hyesoo buried her face in his chest while Yoongi's arms tightened around her. She felt at home, she felt much more loved than before. What if the Great Emperor and the Empress were reborn to complete their unfinished love story?

As if her body was possessed by some unknown soul, she started sobbing. Just a moment ago she was laughing and blushing and now she was overwhelmed with emotions. Yoongi didn't judge as he felt the same sting in his heart. He just didn't show his tears. He knew if fate gave them an opportunity, he must never let it slide. He knew he had taken the correct step when out of all girls dying over him, his eyes found Hyesoo. She never showed any interest in him until five months ago. Her presence was enough to sway him. He just knew she was the one. Maybe it was the past string that had connected their fates.

Yoongi gently wiped her tears and kissed her. She clutched his collar and melted under his lips. It was a heavenly feeling that he had never felt before. He wished the moment to stop forever. They kept on making out until Hyesoo heard a voice. "Hyesoo?? Hyung??"

She quickly pushed him away and fixed her dress, "Jungkook is here."

Min Jungkook stood with hands on his waist like a pregnant woman as his eyes searched for the two. Knowing his older brother and his best friend enough, he knew they were hiding here. "C'mon! everyone is waiting for you two. It's late!" He called again.

The lovers knew he wouldn't leave them alone and thus walked out defeated. "Stop ruining our moment, Kook." Yoongi scolded his brother who chose to ignore the older.

Soon others joined the trio. Nari (Jungkook's girlfriend), Kim Taehyung and Kim Rhea (The twins), Hoseok and Jimin (Hyesoo's classmates) and Seokjin and Namjoon (Yoongi's friends) stood by the door. Their shadows blocked the doorstep. They had a smirk plastered on their faces. They knew what was going on.

"It's a good place to make out," Nari whispered in Jungkook's ears who immediately turned red like a teenage girl. Being one of the youngest in the group, Jungkook was still shy around girls even though he had a girlfriend.

Yoongi held Hyesoo's hands and followed their friends. They looked at each other and smiled.

Neither of them remembered their past nor they gave it much thought. Whether reincarnated or not, they knew they wouldn't be leaving each other's hands any soon. They would complete their love story this life itself and would continue to do so in every life and every universe.

"No matter which era it is, I'll make sure to find you, My king"

Thank you for 7k reads.
Here is the epilogue.
I want to say that this was to please all those readers who wanted a happy ending. My original book ended in the last chapter itself.