11 👑 Persuade

Hyesoo's eyes darted up to her husband who extended his hand to her

Hyesoo's eyes darted up to her husband who extended his hand to her. "Will you bless me by coming with me?"

She rolled her eyes at his flirty tone, "No."

"I don't know why am I doing this." Yoongi grumbled which didn't reach the female's ears and then spoke aloud, "You keep me pushing away. How can I make you feel at home in this way?"

"A man like you can never be trusted." She spat and stood up, ready to leave his company as soon as possible but the emperor had something else in mind. He held back her wrist.

"Let go." She deadpanned.

"I'll wait for you outside the palace gate." With that, he left her hand and walked away.

Hyesoo's jaw dropped to the ground. "Wah! I mean- look at his audacity!" She scoffed and shook her head. Then walked back into the palace. "Let him wait the whole night."

👑~👑

Min Yoongi lay on the green grass watching the stars. His black stallion stood some distance away from him. It had been two hours since he had talked with Hyesoo. A cool wind swept through the grasses. Crickets chirped in chorus. The dimly lit castle added an aesthetic effect to the scenery.

A smile formed on his lips when he spotted a familiar figure approaching

A smile formed on his lips when he spotted a familiar figure approaching. He stood up and stretched his body, "I know you would come."

"Don't be so full of yourself. I was just curious, nothing else. After all, why would the great Min Emperor try to persuade a mere princess? You don't have that much importance in my life." Hyesoo rolled her eyes. She was partially correct. She was curious but she was worried for him too. He wasn't back after they had spoken. She was indeed amazed to see him waiting in the cold even after two hours. She never imagined Yoongi to take this trouble for her.

"We'll see." Yoongi walked toward his horse and Hyesoo followed him. The emperor placed his palms below the horse's belly.

"W-what are you doing?" Hyesoo had her eyes wide like saucers.

"Making it easier for you to climb the horse. Now quickly get up."

"I can climb by myself." She replied with coldness as she thought Yoongi was again trying to pitty her.