Cant help!

David's Pov

I practically didn't try to contact Angelina after our photos were out in all major news papers, there was too much unnecessary articles , videos, discussions coming out on all kind of news media .

But! I didn't care.

All I felt was bad for Angelina who was already struggling a lot in her life.she might have been attacked with various questions in various ways.
I just pray god that she shouldn't consider such comments seriously. I hope and wish that she doesn't hate me for all of the mess that I have created in her life.

I flew to London the next day our pictures were out, I somehow was guarded by my men from stupid media as I traveled in my chopper all the time. I have been here for more than a week now and I miss her very badly, I can't forget her innocent smile, the way she caught my shirt while we were about to kiss in her cafe.

But I chose to be far away from her because I am afraid about her safety, I have appointed few guards to follow her from time to time and make sure that nobody bothers in her in any manner.

Especially I want to safeguard her from my venomous biological father William, that devil will always try to destroy my beloved ones and I am sure he has an eye by now on Angelina and her children.

"Sir!" Jonathan called me from behind as I was trying to get a coke can from wending machine.

"Yes Jonathan" I turned back and looked at him.

"Sir, our work in London is finished, shall I book tickets, we have an important meeting with the council authorities day after tomorrow"

I left out a huge sigh "fine, I never realised it, thanks for reminding that, we shall fly tonight so that you too would get some time to spend with your mom"

"Yes sir, thanks, I will ask Don to pack your things, mostly the flight would be around 10pm sir"

"No worries"

Time to meet Angelina!, I hope she forgives me.

*****************

After 2 weeks

Angelina POV

"Jack I am so sorry, you might have listened how your daughter spoke to me last week right, I thought about this for one whole week, I am really sorry honey , I know you gifted me this with so much love, but I basically do not have anyone to help" I spoke to Jack's picture with tears dwelled in my eyes.

I decided to sell my wedding jewellery so that Rebecca would happily fly next week, I decided to show her that I am also a kind of a woman who care about her children's happiness.

"I have the cafe as your memory honey, as long as I work at the cafe I can never forget you, last time when I met the landlord he said that he is ready to extend the contract for few more years, I was really happy to hear that, even though you aren't with me , the moments we spent in decorating the cafe and your paintings on the walls always reminds me of you.this is the sole reason why I can't leave the cafe and find another job" I continued speaking to Jack for some more time and stopped it when I realised its time for the appointment.

I carefully packed the jewellery in a soft bag and placed them in a handbag, I texted this morning to Peter that I won't be at cafe, he replied with a smiley.
Even though he seems to act nice with me, I am unable to forget that violent evening and forgive him. I booked uber as I cannot move freely with jewels around.

The pawnshop owner looked at the jewellery carefully and did some calculations quickly, he finally settled the amount and I was glad that it came up to 50k.

"These are real diamonds Madam, a very rare and precious ones" he said packing up the money neatly in a bag.

"Can I touch them for one last time" I said holding my tears back.

I held the jewellery in my hands and stared at them for few seconds, I hugged the bag and gave it back to him.He smiled warmly and kept it safely in a locker.

I packed the money carefully into my handbag and booked a cab to bank. I deposited 35k in bank and took the remaining money with me.

I went to school straight from bank to meet the principal and discuss about Reb's trip.

"Hey Angelina, how are you?" Sister Jinsy, a beautiful and kind hearted school principal, welcomed me wholeheartedly.

"Hello sister, how have you been?" I said sitting opposite to her.

"Good, are you here to deposit money for Rebecca's trip?"

"Yes Sister, I knew only that ticket would cost 10k, what about the other expenses, could you please advise me?"

"I know it's very difficult for you" she let out a huge sigh "but it's better for our child's future isn't it?, anyway she may need 5k more , we will engage best designers to design her dress for presentation day and the other days she stays there, if the expenses go beyond 5k, the school shall bear it"

"I do not have words to thank you enough Sister, I hope Rebecca would stand up to all of your expectations"'

"No, No, Angelina its our responsibility, Rebecca is really a bright child, so many children in our school are getting inspired by her, she is not only intelligent but also an extrovert, her communication skills are excellent, we should actually thank you for giving us this opportunity" my chest swelled with proud and I wished she never stopped praising my daughter.

"May I ask you something Sister?" I said trying to chose my words carefully.

"How is she with her friends in school, I mean does she hurt anybody?, does anybody complain about her?"

"Frankly speaking Angelina, I didn't observe anything about her personally, she always excelled in studies, there were no complaints about her from anybody as of now, is there any problem at home Angelina?"

"No!, no I was just curious, children should be both morally and academically good isn't it?" I said swallowing hard. I can't forget the way she insulted me the other day.

"Don't worry Lina, everything will be fine, George is also a very good student, except for the remark he had the other day, he is also a brilliant and obedient student"

My heart felt so happy after meeting Sister Jinsy, she is always kind and supporting lady.

I stood up and thanked her.

Once I came out of the office, I felt really thirsty and decided to go to the school canteen to have some coffee.

While I was having my coffee I got jolted by a phone call.It was Lisa on the other side, I didn't like to take the call but restrained myself and took the call.

"Hello "

"Hello Lina where are you?" Lisa sounded as if she was talking from a well.

"Lisa?, are you okay " I said as I felt suddenly worried about her.

"Lina, Robert came yesterday, after having few drinks he bet me black and blue, I am hungry, can you please bring me some food?" She said crying over the phone.

"Hey! Don't worry I will be there in ten minutes "

No matter what, I knew Lisa would definitely call me whenever she needs me, After all what are friends for?.