Guest room

Angelina's POV

The next morning wasn't quiet as I got a text from my colleague that there's lots of work in the restaurant and it would be very busy.I was asked to dress up well as the staff are all supposed to present themselves neatly and in a very pleasant manner.

I opened my wardrobe to check for any beautiful presentable dress and the only choice I had was the blue dress which David bought for me. I had no choice but had to wear it, I applied a good amount of decent makeup, tied up my hair into a neat bun as per the restaurant's policy and made sure my shoes were neatly polished before wearing them.

Lisa came into the kitchen as I was packing George's box.

"My god!, such a beautiful dress Lina, you look like an angel" her eyes grew big looking at me and I smiled in return.

"Thanks this is the dress which David bought me on the way while we were going to his grandmas house"

"Wow it looks so elegant, don't miss this guy Lina, think about it"

I sighed "for now I am worried only about Rebecca Lisa, I cant think of anything else, this is the only decent dress I have, we are expecting a special guest today, so.. I had to wear it" I said taking the last bite of my breakfast.

"Cool, will take care of George in the evening, you have fun" Lisa said as I looked myself in the mirror one last time before leaving.

"Thanks dear," grabbing my purse I headed to catch a bus wondering who would be the special guest.

As soon as I reached the restaurant , I found it all noisy as they were expecting the guests to come in very soon.Beautiful girls stood in the reception area holding beautiful rose bouquets. I found there is an welcome board  but I couldn't see it clearly.

"Hey Lina" Clara my colleague called me from a distance , I waved at her and rushed to her as she may need my help.

"Thank god you are here, come on there's lot of work to do, many foreign delegates are coming and the menu is huge"

I got excited as I am first time working in such a busy environment.Clara gave me an apron and vegetables "please chop them finely, we could use processor but that's very busy"

"Its okay I can do it" I said carefully catching the knife and cutting veggies.

"Carla, how dare you ask Angelina do this work?" Stephan appeared from nowhere and grabbed the knife from me.

Carla looked embarrassed "processor is busy Stephan, the coffee machine is all cleaned up and ready, Angelina could be used for cutting veggies as they are used for making soup this afternoon" sge sounded angry as she didn't like Stephan not giving any work.

"Its okay Stephan I can help her, what will I do sitting idle" I said as I didn't want Carla to get disappointed.

"No Angelina , we have been given instructions that you shouldn't be given tough work, moreover you are not experienced.."

I raised my hand as an objection " Stephan I don't have any problem, I am very well experienced and can handle this work easily"

"Okay be careful" he said looking tensed and left the scene.

"Sorry Clara, because of me you had to..." I wanted to apologise but suddenly she brushed me off "hey common Angelina, its okay, now as an assistant manager, I need to give you few instructions about our special guest"

"Oh thanks!, yeah sure please tell me" I said looking at her nervously.

"Ok listen, Thank god you came in a presentable way, the guest is a multi millionaire and he visits us every year at this time of the year , he invites all of his partners, stakeholders, customers from all over the world, its like a big festival here, anyways all you need to know is be careful when you serve these guests, always smile and be polite to them, we do not know when would we be asked to do any kind of job, sometimes we have to serve them food in dining hall, but sometimes we may ask to do room service also"