A new challenge

Angelina's POV

David tried to convince me throughout the Journey that we will be good, I nodded all good for everything he said.

But.....

Somehow my heart doesn't want to believe his words, wealthy people can do anything!, if not his grandma, his father Franklin would definitely harm my children.Oh God!, what do I do?, I love David, I was angry with him that he didn't share everything about him, I am unable to understand what to do right now!, I feel all confused and exhausted.

"Angelina mam!, we reached home" Don shook my shoulders as I was lost in my thoughts.

I looked at David, he was sleeping like a baby.

"Don, let him sleep, me and George will get down, please can you help with the bags"

"Sure madam and thanks for understanding David" Don said smiling radiantly.

I didn't say anything, if we discuss more David may wake up, I looked at his adorable face one last time before getting down from bus.

Me and George half asleep, we both walked towards the apartment like zombies.

"Good night Don"

"Good night George and madam, we shall meet soon again" Don hugged George and left the scene.

George went straight to his room and I went into mine, I felt so tired that my eyelids shut down as soon as I hit my favourite pillow on my bed.

***********

The next morning I woke up with a call from Lisa, I smiled looking at the screen as I myself made a note that I should call her today.

"Hey Gorgeous!, how is everything going without me?" I could see full on enthusiasm in Lisa's voice.

"Not bad, George missed you a lot, when are you back?" I wanted her to come back asap.

"I don't know, mom is still sick, work from home is going good, I am able to manage appointments and job , so I want to spend time with her as much as possible"

"Oh!, take care of your mom, give my love to her, I am planning to apply jobs from today" I said in a disappointing tone.

"Hey, common Lina, you need to take a break, until your monster daughter is back, why don't you rest, The cafe owner said he would pay your advance back right, you can survive with it for one more month, just spend time with George in these holidays and then you can start fresh"

"No, Lisa, Empty mind is a devil's workshop, people like me shouldn't sit idle, I am just saying I would start searching jobs, it would take ample amount of time to get interviews and then job offer, I shall talk to aunt Kate today and try to get a part time job"

"Your wish, you sound like worried about something, care to share?" I smiled over phone as Lisa would easily catch me if my mood is down.

"Yeah!, I am not surprised you caught me!, I need to share with you definitely a lot of things"

"Shoot it then"

I told her everything what happened in the past three days. I wished if she was here so that I could figure out her expression at every stage.

"Wow!, looks like he is so romantic, Lina you would be a fool if you leave him, what else do you need?, he is handsome, wealthy and very very lovely man"

"Of course that's why I fell in love with him, but.."

"Did he ask you for a date?"

"Not yet, we confessed before that" I laughed.