Its gone forever

David's POV

I cancelled the board meeting as me and Jonathan felt terribly tired.Since Jonathan drove me to the meeting, he was ready to drop me back.

"Jonathan, go home in my car, you can use it during holidays" I said smiling.

"Sir!, holidays?, I am not going on any"

"No!, you are taking holidays, and as a token of appreciation I am going to pay for it, you deserve it Jonathan"

I could see tears in Jonathan's eyes "thank you so much sir, my mother wanted to visit Velankani church in India  from years, I shall take her there and also we would visit whole of Europe"

"Fantastic!, do one thing, book on your own pace, best hotels and luxury travel , claim when you come back, I shall send an official email to finance department to grant you money" I said patting on his back.

"Thanks sir, sir I shall drop you home?" Jonathan offered again.

"No Jonathan, I shall call Don, he will be somewhere here, you can leave"

I quickly texted Don and he responded immediately.

"No problem sir, I shall wait until Don comes"

We spoke for around fifteen minutes on holiday spots before Don arrived at the office.

"Here he comes" Jonathan says in an exciting tone as Don approached us.

"Have a nice holiday Jonathan, convey my regards to mom" I said patting his shoulder and getting into the car.

Jonathan waved at me happily and left the scene.

"Why do you have to pamper him unnecessarily?" Don said angrily   "he has just done his job"

"Correct, but sometimes pampering the employees is
important, that's the secret of business "

"Looks like you are in a happy mood, aren't you afraid of future?" Don said sadly.

I know what he is referring to, now that we have the project approved we have to plan further , but that includes the destruction of buildings.

"What are you thinking about?" he said again.

"Nothing, I just want to go on a holiday, just me and Lina, is that possible?"

"Not even in your dreams, if she comes to know that you are the mastermind behind the project, she will hate you to the core, and I am pretty sure, by the time you would even try to meet her, she would have known the truth"

I sighed heavily, I can't actually bear the fact that Lina would hate me one day  " I think she will take it positively, after all its just a cafe, she doesn't even own it"

"But she adores the place, that place is filled with her husband's memories, it will be hard for her"

I didn't have anymore words to say, my instincts give me a belief that she would forgive me.

"Take me to a nice restaurant, I am starving " I said closing my eyes to have a nap.

Angelina's POV

Reb was packing her suitcase when I took uncle home, I requested uncle to sit in the living room while I went into my bedroom to fresh up.

"Why is that old man here?" Lisa said while sipping her coffee.

"Its a long story, short-cut Government decided to destroy the buildings in the area in order to build twin towers, apparently every one in the world knows about it except for an idiotic creature like me" I said throwing my shirt on the floor.