Lets go!

Davids Pov

The whole enthusiasm with which I came to Lina's house, was ruined by her possessive friend Peter, but I am glad Angelina stood by my side and held my hand throughout my encounter with that idiot. I have to take care of Angelina hereafter, she looks so pale and vulnerable both outside and inside.

"What are you thinking uncle, common its your turn now" George patted on my shoulder as I was lost in my thoughts. I didn't have any interest to play as my whole concentration was on Angelina who gladly asked me to stay for the evening. I wanted to go talk to her, hug her and say how much I missed her, but George who is really an adorable kid, doesn't want to leave my side.

I purposefully lost the game and handed over the remote to George.

"George, sorry buddy I lost the game, why don't you play yourself as my eyes are painful looking at this small screen which I am not used to, I shall go and help your mum in kitchen"

George nodded yes as he was completely into the game, I took as a chance and walked into the kitchen.Before I could disturb Angelina who was seriously cutting chicken for dinner, I adored her beautiful features. Her blue dress stick to her perfect body, her long hair dancing along her hand movements, her lean legs struggling to stand as they looked really weak.

"Ahem" I said from behind and she encountered her anger through her big eyes.

"Please go and play with George, David I don't have anything to talk to you" she said without looking at me.

"Lina, please don't say that, I am sorry, I am really sorry, look I am gonna tell you the truth why I couldn't call or text you earlier, but will you believe me?"

"I don't want to hear any explanation, whom am I to you by the way, a silly lady whom you rescued from a thief , whose son ran way from school to meet you, and because of whom you had to listen some stupid comments from media, I really wish you never came here David, because we are all trying to forget you" Angelina's anger vented out but I felt happy because I could see only love in her words.

I didn't speak back, because I knew she is tired whole afternoon arguing with people, I remained calm which agitated her more.

"What why are you silent?, do you think I am joking?"

"Well, I said sorry already and if you are still angry, let me know my punishment, but I am not gonna leave you" I said smiling at her.

"Go to hell" she said and accidentally she cut her finger.

"Ouch!" She screamed in pain as the cut went really deep in her finger and blood oozed out from it.

"Lina!, oh my" I immediately got hold of her and made her sit in a chair, I grabbed a tissue and a kitchen cloth and tied it to her hand so that it would stop the blood flow.

"You need to be careful, look what have you done for yourself, where is the first aid box?" I shouted in anger but she couldn't speak of pain

I looked around for the first aid box and luckily found it near refrigerator. I opened it and took out whatever came to hand, cotton, some ointments and bandages. I tried to dress up her wound properly so that the blood flow stops immediately.

"David, please its painful" Lina cried squeezing my shoulder.

"It's okay, just relax, I shall call my family doctor"

I immediately dialled my family doctor, luckily he was visiting a patient in the same area and came in quickly.

He observed the wound and appreciated the way I dressed it up, but the cut was so deep that he had to give her an injection of tetanus and prescribed some medication.