You are a fool!

Angelina's POV

I couldn't stop glaring at Jinsy,but she was bearing a confused expression on her face.

Of course she wouldn't know what's the relationship between me and David.

Stop glaring at her!

"That's the Donor Angelina and I am warning you if at all you tell anyone about this I shall be behind bars because we are not supposed to disclose this information outside"

I took a long breath to suppress my feelings "sorry, I know David so I was just shocked to see his name here, may I ask you something?"

"Yeah"

"Did he come all by himself or have you gone to him directly for help?"

"As a school principal I know few agencies who work on our behalf to ask Donors for help, there is a strict rule that both parties shouldn't talk to each other, so the agencies have promised me that they wouldn't tell exact reason, I mean the truth about Rebecca's situation but they would say that Reb needs money for her to complete education"

"Oh!, thank god!, I thought he knew everything about her"

"Dont be so innocent Angelina, each and every citizen in Victoria knows about these girls, its all over news and Television, maybe the names aren't announced but Police and media knows all the details"

"I know, I wish David wouldn't know about it that's all"

"I wish too, anyway may I know how do you know about David?"

I remained silent finding a perfect answer "well He saved me once from a thief. We became good friends there after, I haven't seen him for a very long time, he is a very busy man you know"

"Of course, I have met him long back, he helped many kids from our school, a very kind, caring and Gem of a person" she smiled.

"Yeah,they are all multi millionaires, money isn't a thing for them..."

"But having a kind heart is also important Lina" Jinsy cut my conversation in the middle "earlier I have met many Millionaires and seeked their help, but nobody helped as much as David sir"

"Oh okay" I threw a fake smile.

Should I feel happy or guilty? Should I feel relieved or afraid of the situation?

Should I laugh or cry?

By the time we finished our discussion we reached my house.

I thanked Jinsy, we decided to meet in court.

"See you day after tomorrow , are you going to work tomorrow?" Jinsy asked through half opened car window.

"Yeah, I have to ..some important Guest is coming"

"Oh , it's better if you are busy, take care"

"Thanks Jinsy, thanks for everything"

"Thank not me Angelina, Thank David sir, I am just helping you because he gave us enough money to spend, thank him in your heart and prayers, you do not even have any idea , how much fees is he paying for the private school in which Reb is going to join" she said looking at me with concern.

"Yeah sure" I say throwing a fake smile and waving her a bye.

As soon as I step inside my house , threw my handbag on sofa and wondered how did David even know about Reb, I am hundred percent sure he approached Jinsy and offered help, else as Jinsy said no rich man in the city would come forward so fast to give money to a stranger!.if not me he wouldn't have bothered so much.