Is it true?

David's POV

This morning when I woke up I felt myself fresh and more energetic than ever before.Last night I spoke for a few minutes with Angelina and I can still remember each and every word we discussed, it's strange because I usually tend to forget what I discuss with people, but of course Angelina is not any other person, she is my love.
She is my life..

I took a hot bath, ordered my cook to make a delicious breakfast as I was on cloud nine, this is not even a beginning of my new love life but I am happy that I made some kind of progress.My previous relationships had been terrible, worst nightmares I should say!.

As expected Jonathan arrived at 7:30 am sharp, as we both have a routine of discussing the daily plans during breakfast in the morning.We usually eat a simple breakfast, but looking at the number of dishes on the table Jonathan looked bewildered. I couldn't stop smiling looking at his expression.

"Hey good morning man" I said serving him some pancakes and fruits on Jonathan's plate.

"Sir, I cannot have any of these, I had my breakfast already" he said rubbing his tummy, sounding polite.

"Wow!, you never said that before, hmm, let me guess, your mom should be home isn't it?" I let out a small laugh and he joined me.

"Yes sir, she got discharged last week and was so worried that I lost lots of weight, she cooks at least three varieties for breakfast every day, I am forced to eat all of them" even though Jonathan sounded frustrated, he was happy that his mother was active as before

I really felt Jealous at the moment.

"Jonathan, cherish these moments with your mom, you are very lucky to have her with you all the time" I swallowed hard while speaking and tried to blink away my tears.

I miss my mom terribly

"Yes sir , you are right, I am so happy today and all the credit goes to you.." I lifted my hand to stop him from praising me.

"Now come to the business, what's the plan for the day?"

"Sir, we are yet to decide on what has to be planned regarding the extension of the roads, all the cafes and shops along this belt would have to be destroyed based on our explanation and plan, government would issue the notices to the owners of the cafes" he opened the map on his laptop and explained me clearly.

"How much time do we have?"

"I am afraid we have very less time sir, the actual building plan and the road extension plan is ready, The cafes and their attached buildings are anyway very old , it doesn't even cost much to the government to repay the landlords, but it would affect the jobs of the workers working at these places, most of them have taken them on lease and running their businesses from years together"

"You are right buddy, but as we know once the towers are constructed and leased , these workers may all get new jobs" I said casually.

"It would take a minimum two years to construct these towers sir!"

"But we do not have any choice left, do we?, we have to visit those shops once, probably we will understand how many workers are working there" Jonathan looked at me without any expression.

"What is it?" I said putting my plate in the sink.

"It's a bad idea sir"

"I know Jonathan,its a bad idea, the problem is we knew technically what to do in this project, concrete roads and buildings doesn't understand emotions of the workers isn't it?, we need to make a quick survey of how many shops and number of workers working in there, what do you say?"

Jonathan looked at me weirdly, I can make it out, but I am his boss, so he has no other choice.

"Yes sir, I can instruct my staff to work on it"

"Look, right now I am in a celebration mood, I want to eat somewhere like in those small cafes and experience the food, I am bored of eating in restaurants that we usually go with clients"

"Sir, there would be a risk of paparazzi, I mean the company board members might not be happy if they come to know..." I threw a coldest look at him and he stopped his conversation immediately,I know he would blabber all this because he is pretty much used to go along with me only to the fanciest restaurants.

"Tell me one thing, why should I be afraid of them?" I said suppressing my anger.

"I am sorry sir, I didn't mean that way.." he ran out of words and looked at the ground.

"Jonathan remember one thing, success would come your way only when you don't care what others think about you, and you better don't advise me what to do and what not to, get the hell out of here.." Jonathan left the room within a fraction of a second.

I spent the rest of the afternoon looking at my emails and other business , I didn't feel like going to office so worked from home

After lunch at around 1:30pm I decided to drive myself to any of those cafes nearby the location where the government decided to build the towers. I texted Jonathan to cancel all my appointments for the day as I was in totally a different mood today. I know its a crazy idea to visit the places which are going to be destroyed soon by the goes but I thought to have a try.

I drove across the road and was surprised to see the same bus stop wherein I have rescued Angelina the other day.I slowly stopped my car onto the side of the road and recollected the incident, she was so innocent and beautiful, her fear, her smile, her sympathy for thief all made me fall for her.

I smiled to myself how George and Rebecca quarrelled before opening the door, the home made pasta, the true love of a family, the innocent giggles of children, all melted my heart.

I am currently in a different world, bit reality stuck my head when I remembered Angelina's words the other night.

I run a cafe in the city, we can meet sometime!

Woah!, I wish her cafe shouldn't be one of the ones which are going to be destroyed soon!!!.

I prayed silently while I drove along and reached the place where multiple cafes, bakeries, restaurants were present.

One particular cafe which was all painted in pink gained my attention.My sixth sense assumed that Angelina maybe owns this one.My heart beat rose a little as I walked into the cafe.

I stood their emotionless, speechless and felt like the whole world around me was spinning faster than necessary when I saw Angelina taking orders from the customers!