Cuddles

David POV

"Sorry please get us some chicken fried rice and fried prawns" I apologised to the waitress, in turn the waitress looked weirdly at Angelina and left the scene.I didn't talk until the food came as I felt she needs some time to cool down.

"Have the food Lina" I said once the food arrived.

"I am not hungry"

"Lina darling please I know you haven't had anything whole day, you need energy to face the court tomorrow, Reb shouldn't find you weak and dull, she will feel bad"

Angelina glared at me "I know what to do for my children, you need not advise"

"Then have your food, I promise I shall not talk anymore and drop you home okay" I said lifting my hands in air and served her food.

To my shock she ate all of the food in one go, she took the whole left over rice from the bowl and finished it.Without her notice I ordered a bowl of salad as I wasn't hungry

Once we finished the meal, I paid the bill and followed her outside.The beach and surrounding were so calm and beautiful and so is my Angelina, I just longed to have a walk with her.

"Do you mind going for a walk?" I said as she looked calm and cool.

"Okay" she agreed which made my heart lighter.

I caught her hand and we walked along the beach, she tried to withdraw her hand but I didn't let it go.

"Are you still angry Lina darling?" I said realising that we walked for a bit long.

"No!, I am angry with myself" she said sitting on the sand.

I moved closer to her and hugged her "don't be harsh on yourself my love, you are the most precious thing in this world, I can't bear if someone hates you, be it yourself"

"I am not as good as you think, its better you leave me and find another one for you, I can't even understand why are you wasting your time"

"No way, I know you love me too, I shall not leave you, if not you then no one else"

She remained silent again, I pulled her to me and she buried her head in my chest, I could hear her sobs so I hugged her more tighter so that she wouldn't lose grip.

"Shhh!!, its okay, I know you need me so much as I need you , we can't live without each other" I caressed her hair and slowly lifted her chin to look at her face, cleared her hot tears with my thumbs.

"Just don't even think for a second that I would leave you okay!, this is not sympathy but love" I said looking into her eyes.She immediately hugged me and I embraced her with love.

"Why me?, David you have faced only insults all the time because of me, you lost such a big project, when everyone comes to know about me, what would they think? , do you think in future you would get any project..." I shut her mouth with my hand.

"Shut up Lina!, do you know something?, I have so much money in my bank that I can hundreds of families for next fifty years easily, but I don't have any single person to show some affection, including my grandma, when I met you George and Rebecca, I somehow felt like god has sent some loving people into my life, the beauty of getting love from humans cannot be bought Lina" tears brimmed my eyes and Lina cupped my face with her petite hands.

"Sorry David I couldn't understand you well , I am really sorry"

"No Lina even if I am in your position, I would do the same thing, like only when you love people you would be angry with them, that they broke your trust, I am glad you are back in my arms" I said hugging her tighter.

"Love you David, shall we go home, my friend would be waiting at home for me"

"Your friend?"

"Yeah Peter" she said all smiling.

"Peter?, why is that Moron waiting for you?" I said gritting my teeth.

"Haha, so jealous?, no its Lisa my friend"

"Lisa?, whose that, I never saw her with you"

"Yeah, she lives with me in my apartment, whenever you visited me, she wasn't around, she is the only best friend from my childhood, my pillar of strength"

"That's good, just like I have Don, interesting"

"Yeah, even though her mom is ill , she left her at her hometown and came here to support me" she said looking at the sea.

"Shall we stay for some more time Darling?, its been long time we didn't talk with each other" I said kissing on her cheek.

"Okay go ahead"

"Do you trust me now?"

"Yes completely, in fact I was sure that you didn't like Ella at all, but I was afraid that maybe your grandma would harm my children"

"Silly girl, don't fear about Grandma at all, I have arranged my own spies all around village, they will inform me as soon as my grandma plans anything"

"Oh I didn't knew that!, anyway thanks for everything David"

I lifted her chin and we looked at each other  " shall. I ask you something?"

"Yeah"

"Come and stay with me in my mansion, please"

The expression she gave in response is unfathomable. I frowned at her as she was looking at me as I am a fool.

"What?" I said angrily

"Are you crazy, stop joking" she said hitting on my chest playfully

"Please love, I am not joking, I miss you a lot, you can think I am selfish but I can't live without you, I want to share everything with you, talk and laugh with you, kiss you" I said kissing hard on her lips.

"I know I know me too, but I need time, let Reb come out of this mess, you have to convince my children and then we can" she said kissing me back on my lips, this time we shared a more passionate kiss which slowly led us to kiss for more time.

Once we drifted apart I had to take huge breaths to control my hormones, ultimately we ended laughing in each other arms.

"Okay its okay even if we don't stay together, why don't you come with me this weekend out and we can spend the whole day somewhere"

Lina looked sadly once again "No! David, I do not want to enjoy while my daughter is suffering out, please don't mind let's just meet once in a while and spend little time, after all you are a busy man too"

"That's the problem Lina I can't spend with you on weekdays, its very hectic out there, hmm, anyway will make sure I see you once in a day!" I said squeezing her hand.

"Thanks David, I understand you are busy, I too miss you a lot all the time, but Reb is in a very vulnerable state right now, if she comes out with a positive attitude it's okay, but if she doesn't understand about our relationship and..." I closed her mouth with my fingers "Lina, Reb needs to change her attitude, she should be great full for all of the sacrifices you have done in your life for her"

"I wish so David, I wish so" she said burying her head onto my chest!