Let's know each other

Start writing your story

Angelina's Pov

The next thing when I woke up I found that I was sleeping nicely on a small bed, covered with warm blankets and my waist was nicely buckled with a seat belt.My shoes and sicks were removed from my legs.

I got up in shock and wondered who did all this for me, as far as I remember I slept when David held my hand and we were sitting on the normal seats.

I observed that David and Don were in the driving area laughing heartily, while George was asleep in his bed opposite to me. I unbuckled my seat belt and fixed my hair.Since there was a bathroom available I brushed my teeth, washed my face and made myself look better. I walked towards the driver seat and both men greeted me heartily.

"Good morning beautiful!, had a nice sleep?" Don greeted me while David was looking at me adorably.

"Sorry I was supposed to give you guys company, but I slept whole night, is it okay if I drive for sometime?"

"No way, we men can't allow a lady to drive while we sit and enjoy, men are supposed to drive and women are supposed to rest" Don said again .

"Nonsense!, I don't believe in that" I said all smiling.

"Do you want to have coffee Lina?" David said turning towards me.

"Yeah, let's stop somewhere"

Don stopped the bus  in front of a beautiful looking cafe.we decided to leave George in the Caravan and have a quick coffee.

"It's beautiful" I said looking at David.

"Yes it is and so are you" David said holding my hand.

I blushed a little and smiled "I am not beautiful stop it okay"

"Hows the pain?, did you sleep well?, after coffee, you need to take your medicines" he said caressing my finger.

"There's no pain , I actually forgot my medicines I think" I said biting my tongue.

"Hmm, I know you would, that's why I packed them in your bag" he said smiling.

"Wow!, thanks a lot David" I said looking at him surprised, how can he be so caring!.

We ordered our coffee and Don left us to have a smoke. I wondered whether David smokes too.

"I dont smoke Lina, my grandma doesn't like it" he said .

"Grandma?" I laughed aloud "people don't smoke if their girl friends doesn't like it"

David laughed in return "yeah, yeah I know, but my grandma is my darling, I do whatever she orders me"

"Nice, are you regularly in touch with her?"

"Regularly?, he calls her every day" Don said bringing our coffees and some scones onto the table.

My mouth watered looking at scones and cream but I didn't dare to touch them, maybe Don got it for himself.

"Lina, have one of them, Don doesn't eat all of that"

Oh my god! Why is David blurting out whatever I think in my brain?

"I sometimes wonder how can be people be so lean as you" Don said having a big bite of his scone "do you just eat oxygen?"

"Don, be careful when you talk to my friend okay" David said applying cream on one of the scones and cutting it into four pieces, he carefully placed all of them on my plate.

"Your finger may hurt have them with this fork one by one"

I smiled in return and ate the scone heartily.