First visit

David Pov
I hesitated whether to go inside or stay outside, because I felt myself shameful to enter the cafe. I didn't expect her cafe to be so close to the location where twin towers are going to be built. I didn't know at that moment to laugh or cry at my fate. I have decided right on the day when I realised I am in love with Angelina that come what may I will not leave her side. I didn't expect anything from her but just a bit of her friendship.

I didn't have any choice to go back as Angelina has already seen me entering the cafe, I cursed my fate once again before waving a "hi" to her. I couldn't smile properly, but I didn't want to ruin this moment too.A simple pink shirt and navy blue skirt was all she was wearing, a light lipstick, neatly combed hair which was turned into a bun, her big eyes twinkling while smiling all together she looked like a Disney Princess to me.

She approached me as I stood there foolishly.

"Hey!, what a surprise David" she said extending her hand for a shake.

"Uh...hi, I am sorry but I didn't know this cafe belonged to you.. well I am surprised too" I said smiling awkwardly.

She nodded her head while smiling, teasing me through her big eyes.

"Please come in David" she requested me to have a seat.

I looked at the beautiful surroundings inside the cafe once, there were around five tables , each had around four chairs, the walls were beautifully decorated with paintings. All together the ambiance was simply great.

"I like your cafe Angelina, busy day?" I said looking at the paper menu placed on the table.

"Thanks David, ya it was really very busy day, luckily my friend helped me since morning, she left few minutes ago, just a second " Angelina rushed to the entrance of the cafe as if she forgot something and turned the open symol board around.

"Hey!" I said surprised by her action "what happened?"

"I am done for the day David, I cannot take anymore orders" she said clapping her hands.

"What?" I felt guilty for a second " I am sorry I didn't mean to disturb your business, please open the cafe, it's a peak hour right?"

"That's okay, and don't feel sorry, my customers know that I don't close my cafe without a reason, I do it very rarely, last time I did it on George's birthday" she said looking at me teasingly.

"Well!, you still have an option I can wait to talk to you, I took off today from work, if you still wanna do your work please go ahead" I was feeling genuinely bad for disturbing her.

"Okay, I am not going to change my decision, now tell me what would you like to have?"

"Hmmm" I looked at the menu for anything interesting, but couldn't make a decision.

"Uh!, can I have spinach ravioli please " I said showing her menu card.

"Of course, but on one condition"

"What is it?" I said curiously

"You shall not pay the bill" she said bending a little and waving her index finger before my eyes

I want to grab it and kiss it, but controlled myself.

"Well, I owe you a treat then" I said laughing out heartily.

While Angelina left into the kitchen to prepare my order, I looked blankly after her..feeling very very guilty, culpable. I need to do something to gain her love,to gain her confidence.

To become love of her life ❤️

"Here you go.." she said placing the plate of ravioli before me.