The fight and love.

David POV

I observed Lina pulling her trolley out of the room, she was looking so tired and pale.My heart clenched looking at her struggling to stand properly, it looks like she hasn't had rest for ages. As soon as she left I closed the door and called Richard on his mobile.

"Hey Richard, thanks a lot man, I hope I allowed you to have good lunch"

"Nah!, David you are my best friend, all I did is just ask questions and Angelina needs to know the truth"

"Okay Listen, make sure Angelina stays late, will talk to her in the kitchen after my meeting is finished"

"She is already tired David, let her go home"

"No!, dont give her any work please ask her to just sit"

"Okay"

I sighed in relief and moved towards the conference hall. I don't want to miss this opportunity as I have observed Angelina crying after listening to our discussion, I had to play this drama as I didn't have any choice.

My love!,  tonight will be ours!

All the men stood greeting me as soon as I entered the conference room.

"Thanks Gentle men please sit down, I have a good news for all of you"

"David !, we knew you would definitely come up with a new project" Sam the owner of a chain of restaurants cheered from the crowd.

"Thanks man!, as per the talks from the morning, its likely that we are going to grab few construction projects from all over Australia"

Everybody clapped to my words, but I didn't feel happy about it.

"I first of all have to apologise to many of you, all the money which you have invested for the previous project is still in the account and we shall definitely consider all of you in future project until your losses are covered, I promise my sales team would work day and night"

Another round of claps came from the men and I just smiled at them, the next one hour was spent in explaining how the funds would be utilised and explaining them our business plan.

"Okay gentleman if you have any suggestions and comments please email me to the email address displayed on the screen, thank you very much!"

I was waiting for this moment whole day as I am desperate to talk with Lina, I waited until all men left the room and called Richard again.

"Hey is she still there?"

"Yes she is, but you aren't allowed in the kitchen, will call her and say that her shift is finished, wait outside the kitchen okay"

"Okay, thanks"

I rushed to the kitchen and waited patiently until Lina came out, she came out with a huge handbag and tear smitten face, she looked at me for a second, ignored me for my dismay and started leaving.

"Lina, wait please" I said running after her.

"David this is my work place, can we talk later?"

"I shall drop you, just come with me, there are many people around, please don't resist"

She nodded in agreement and followed me to the parking area.

"Come" I said opening my car door and she gracefully got into the front seat.

"Thanks Lina, Thanks for coming with me" I said starting the car happily.

After a while of driving she realised we are going in a different route "hey!, this is not the route to my home, where are you taking me?"

"Relax Lina, I am not kidnapping you, you are tired and sad , let me to take you somewhere where you would feel better" I got annoyed by her shouting but I didn't say anything to her, poor her she is already worried about Rebecca.

"David, I have to get up early tomorrow, you don't understand, its not the time for me to relax and have fun okay?" She started banging on the car front.

"Okay okay!, please let's have dinner somewhere and go back home, its just 6pm, even if you sleep by 10pm you can get up early, anyway the court session starts at 11, I spoke to Jinsy and Lawyer already" I bit my tongue after saying that. She looked at me puzzled.

"Sorry Lina, let me explain" I said holding her hand, but she withdrew it immediately.

"So what all Jinsy said to me was lies, you stalked me and knew secrets about me and my daughter and approached the school, may I know why?"

I stopped the car in a parking lane so that I can explain her clearly "I am sorry Lina, its all my mistake, but the other day when you came in and said you needed help, I couldn't resist myself, moreover the news of girls getting caught stealing gave us an idea, that maybe , it was just a doubt you know, our intention was not to hurt you , but just confirming , and when we did get the confirmation, I couldn't believe it , also our sources said someone approached us that they needed help financially. So it all happened you know"

"Because you have power and money you thought you could easily gain my love back by helping me financially isnt it?, now I can see everything clearly, if my guess is not wrong the current job which I am doing is also your recommendation isn't it?"

"Yes you are right" I said swallowing hard. Angelina is continuously trying to break our relationship, this is all silly but she would turn into another fight and leave me.

"May I know why?"

"Because I love you Lina, I cannot see your pain, I cannot live without you, not a second or minute passes in my life without thinking about you, I lost projects, fame, my health is at stake, that's because you didn't speak with me for few days and if you keep rejecting my love I know I would definitely go mad"

"This is not love David, this is sympathy" she lets out a sad laugh "all men on this earth, try to show sympathy on a single jobless mother, they think they are showing love, but just throwing money on my face doesn't mean you love me, if you really loved me you should have given me some time to get my job all by myself , anyway leave it you will never understand"

"What do you say finally Lina?, don't think if you argue like this I am gonna leave you and Rebecca, I have promised myself that I shall take care of you and your children either it's morally or financially, and I clearly know why are you acting like this, no more dramas okay, let's go and have dinner" my frustration reached to its peak level while Angelina calmed down looking at my angry face.

She thinks that if I continue my relationship with her, I would face many more insults, but that's not true.

I drove silently until we reached a fancy beach facing restaurant, the weather was warm and nice. I got down from the car and opened the door for her.

"I am not hungry" she said without getting down.

"Don't act like a child, I know whole afternoon you cried and didn't eat anything" I said looking at het angrily.

"You can't command me okay?"

"Yea I can" I lifted her from the car and moved into the restaurant, luckily there wasn't much crowd so no one observed us.

Angelina looked embarrassed, she cursed me through her eyes and sat near a table from where we could view the beach.

"What can I order for you sir" the waitress came in after a while.

"Some poisonous food please" Angelina said spitting venom through her eyes