George and David

David's Pov

It's been a very hectic week for me, I had to travel to London for a business meeting.The initial plan was not to spend more than two days in London, but due to many technical problems I had to stay back. I took Don along with me because I am feeling very alone now-a-days, I felt like I need a friend to be with me and Don has been my best friend from many years.

"Are you still thinking about that woman sir?" Don asked me after catching me looking at Angelina's pictures in Facebook.We took the early morning flight from London today and were heading back home from airport.

"It's not that woman Don, its Angelina" I said punching him on his shoulder.

"Angelina, nice name, anyways I am still wondering how did you get attracted to her?"

"Why?, what's wrong in it?"

"There's absolutely no wrong sir , but people like you have many choices, you know I have seen you dating so many beautiful woman, do you reckon you didn't like any of them?"

"Yes you are right, I dated many of the beautiful girls, but realised no body loved me, every one were after my money, I didn't find any of them to be genuine you know" I said swallowing hard.

Being rich is not a boon at all!.

"All I want you is not to get disappointed if at all Angelina doesn't love you so much as you do sir"

"Hmmm" I sighed heavily "let's get a chance to meet her again first, I don't even have her number, I wish we would meet soon"

"It's easy to find her, leave it to me, by the way what happened to the twin towers contract?" Don said parking the car into the Garage.

"It's almost in our hands, media has already congratulated me too, but I am worried about one thing about the project"

"Oh what is it?" Don said taking out our bags from the car.Just then we observed one of the security guards running towards me.

"What is it?, why are you running like that?" Don said looking worried.

"Sir there's a boy waiting for you, he came here few minutes back asking for you, I told him you are out of town, but he insisted that it's his birthday and his wish is to meet you" me and Don couldn't digest what was the guard saying.

"Where is he?" I said instead of scolding the guard for allowing a small boy in my house.

"He is sitting in the security reception sir" the guard said innocently.

"What nonsense, have you informed his family members or not?" Don started scolding the guard but I squeezed his shoulder in order to calm him down.

"Bring him in" I said wondering who would it be?.

After two to three minutes we found the boy following the guard, he was in school uniform.A big smile spread across my face when I recognised the boy.

"George, what are you doing here?" I said hugging him tightly.

"Uncle David, do you remember me?" he said all smiling.

"Wait!, can I know who is this champ?" Don said looking confused.

"George, did you come all alone?" I said frowning at him.

George's face immediately fell "yes uncle, I..I came from school, it's my birthday today, my mom wouldn't allow for sure if I want to meet you, so I ran away from school" I felt like bottle stuck in my throat listening to his words.

Don tried to raise his voice but I signalled him in time.He nodded his head as if understood.

I planned to handle the situation carefully

"Happy birthday George!!" I greeted him by kissing on his forehead.

"Thanks uncle, is this your house?" he said looking all over.Looks like he got fascinated by the surroundings, on his birthday I didn't want him to get disappointed.But it's illegal to have some other's children without their permission in my house too.

"Don , it's George's birthday, we need to celebrate right, poor boy he came all along from his school to meet me" I looked at Don and he nodded his head as if he understood my intention.

"Happy birthday George, my best wishes to you, well , I say you did a right thing by coming here, but it's important to let your mom know that you are here isn't it?"

George looked worried because he was afraid that I would drop him home straight away, poor boy he wanted to spend time with me.But Don is trying to scare him.
I snapped my head because I didn't want George to feel bad. I patted George's shoulder lovingly.

"George, that's okay come in , I want to show you my house" I held his hand and took him inside.Don looked at me angrily but I ignored him.

Once George was inside I asked him to take his seat and gave him some water to drink. I asked to wait for a minute and rushed to Don to have a word with him.

"Are you mad?, why are you scaring the kid?" I scolded Don.

"Let's call police and inform them David, I am sure his mom would have complained.."

"Yeah, I shall call Jason straight away, you do one thing go and get a big Avengers cake from the nearest bakery, I don't want to break George's heart" Don smiled at me and left in the car as fast as possible.

I dialled jason , one of the police officers whom I know well "hey Jason, did you receive any missing boy complaint this afternoon, oh!, yeah the boy is with me, yes yes I know him well, please inform his mom okay"

Some how I was feeling very bad with the current situation, I felt happy that I could meet George once again, but I wasn't sure how would be the reaction of Angelina.

When I went inside to check on George, he wasn't in the place where I have asked him to sit. I searched for him in the adjacent rooms and finally found him looking at the shields which I won in my school.

"Hey George what's happening?" I said patting his head.

"Wow!, you were soccer champion in your school David uncle, also volleyball, I love Soccer too can you teach me during summer holidays?" George was asking so sweetly that my heart melted by each of his words.

"Sure dear, next time we will make sure that you and me spend lots of time together, we can play Soccer, volleyball, cricket okay?"

George's face glowed with happiness "Really uncle David, I would love to spend time with you" he hugged me tightly filling my heart with a strange emotion.

"Come let me show you my car collection " last time he told me that he loves watching cars.Since my grandpa was a car collecting freak I had around twenty cars in my Garage.

Meanwhile I slowly observed my Sms through my apple watch. "Informed his mom" , Jason messaged me "I shall bring her to your house"

Oh my god!, why is he bringing Angelina here?, he should have just taken George back to her house.I didn't knew Jason is such a fool!.

"No!, come alone don't bring his mom here!" I texted him back.

"Don't worry, I shall come alone"

"Wow! So many cars!!!, did you buy all of them all by yourself " George's face lit like a thousand volts bulb. I couldn't stop smiling looking at his innocent face.

"No, some of these are my grandpa's collection,only few are mine" I took him to each and explained him about their engine capacity and their features.Honestly speaking I don't like to speak great about the assets which I possess, we have huge collection of antiques at my Grandma's house, we never knew what poverty is, but I believe we never knew what Love is too.

"Uncle, you are so lucky to have all of these at your own Garage, you sure would be having lots of fun riding them everyday right?" George looking lovingly at one of the Lamborghini.

I smiled at him " you can also earn all of them one day dear, if you work hard and concentrate on your studies"

"Really, I shall do then for sure, my mom says I should get grades like my sister, she gets A+ in everything you know" he said proudly.

"Sir, Jason is here" Don announced while we were exiting the Garage.