Chapter 12

Zain's POV

"Val, what did you say?", Zain asked for the sake of his sanity. He watched as she started to blush and avoid his eyes. It made him smile. She was giving him a chance. There was no way in hell he was going to mess it up. He crushed his lips on hers, he felt her fingers in his hair pulling lightly making him groan. He was getting harder but he wanted to take things slow with her. Her trust was all he wanted. He tried pulling away but she had other ideas, he was pulled on her then suddenly she was on top of him. Her eyes were filled with lust and the way she bit her lips made her look even hotter. She started sucking his neck gently, then went to his nipples making him thank god that he was shirtless. She bit lightly on one then pinched the other making him groan. He had a feeling that she could be on the feisty side but wild was never in his thoughts and here he was torn between wanting to process what was happening and just enjoying the ride.

He felt her warm mouth on his member making him join the reality abruptly. "Fuck Val... Shit!", he said with his head falling on the mattress making him lose control and cum in her mouth. He wondered how she was able to make him cum that fast, he settled on his elbows to see her properly the moment he was able to catch his breath. He watched as she swallowed every bit making sure to lick him clean afterwards. "Waoh! that was so fucking sexy", he said pulling her to his level desperate to meet her lips. He could taste himself in her mouth making him feel even more aroused than he was before. He was busy devouring her lips when she started helping herself by grinding her covered pussy on his member moaning into the kiss, it drove him crazy that he had to hold her still. She whimpered. "Val, let me get condoms first, yeah?", she nod her head, pulling away from him. He went through his wallet and pulled out a pack. When he turned she was already pantyless and on all fours making his member twitch. He was in way over his head and he was going to enjoy every moment of it. He covered his member quickly positioning himself at her entrance. He could see that he was going to stretch her, just the anticipation made his mouth dry, she pushed herself on him moaning and catching him off guard. He recovered quickly holding on to her waist to slow her down before she could feel any pain. She was tight so he had to move slowly, he did it while his thumb massaged her bud to make her wet. He kept moving even slower until he was all the way in. He was breathing heavily trying to catch a breath. "Val, you ok angel?", he asked earning a moan. He increased the speed of his thumb making her moan even louder at the same time her pussy started contracting meaning she was getting closer to her high. That is what he wanted so he massaged her bud even faster and watched as she reached her high, she was vibrating all over and he had to soothe her with kisses which she responded to eagerly. Valerie knew how to make him feel more powerful by the way her body responded to him. Finally, he started thrusting slowly careful not to hurt her. "Fuck! Zain faster, please", she begged and looked sexy doing it making him obey. He reached his high at the same time she did. He pulled out and walked to her bathroom fast to get rid of the condom. When he returned Val was already fast asleep. He smiled with pride knowing that he still got his bedroom game on point then joined his woman in bed. This time it was his turn to show affection so he pulled her to his chest making sure her pussy was right next to his waist just in case he needed another session which he was sure he would.

It was almost four ante meridiem when his member was hard as a rock because for some reason Valerie decided to position her juicy ass in front of his member. He had no idea when they turned to position themselves that way but there they were. He reached for a condom putting it on. He started kissing her neck to get her attention and she replied with an arched back and one hand going to the back of his neck. He slid his member in her slowly earning a moan. He was satisfied so he thrusted slowly making sure to pull all the way out and push all the way in. By the way, she was moaning, he knew that he was doing it the way she wanted so there was no harm in adding the pace. She pulled him in closer the faster he thrusted. It was an awesome feeling how she managed to expand for him and enjoy him. It was a new experience for him, most women kept complaining that he was too big, some hated his midnight sex cravings and some even said that he was too aggressive when he entered them. But Valerie was the total opposite, her body responded to him faster than any of them and she shared the same lust that he had. He could see that they were connecting.

Even though he was hesitating, he was feeling a lot better having an intimate moment with Valerie than with other women that he had been with before. He could be himself with her and was sure that she wouldn't judge him. "Zain, am cuming... don't stop... right there... right, Aaah!", she said the same moment he felt her squeezing him like there was no tomorrow. He tried to hold it but he couldn't and came right after her. "You're so addicting angel", he said kissing her forehead as he pulled out. She had a smile on her face that made him realise, she was satisfied. When he returned from disposing of the condom, he found her waiting for him. She pulled him in a passionate kiss and laid her head on his chest falling asleep shortly after. The gesture made him smile and appreciate her boldness because as much as he wanted to give her time and take things slow. She took the next step which meant that she was feeling the same way he was.