Chapter 47

The table was quiet not even the smart mouth Adira had anything to say. Only silent gestures and the sound of spoons scratching the plates could be heard. Valerie made sure she included brownies for dessert, which Zain appreciated by eating almost all of them. Boris was not far behind, he ate like a bull, something that made Valerie smile. When her eyes met Antonio's she saw longing, as if he was taken back to when they were living together. She used to make dinner for him every day, she waited until he got home, he used to tell her that dinner was the thing that excited him the most. She smiled at the memory. When they were done Boris helped her clean the table while Zain took care of the dishes. She was told to sit by the kitchen counter and enjoy a glass of wine, the Grecos were having a private discussion in the living room. She watched as Zain moved around in the kitchen and wondered if he would do the same when they have kids running around. "What are you thinking about?", Antonio asked sitting next to her. She was surprised to see him there. "Where is your dad?", she asked trying to look in the living room but from where she was sitting and her height it was useless. "He left, along with his barbie. I told him the truth. I don't want Adira or any other woman for that matter. I had my chance and I screwed up", he said avoiding her eyes. "Hey, everything will be ok", she told him, holding onto his hand. He squeezed her fingers lightly.

When Boris and Antonio went to bed, Valerie went to join Zain who was sitting in the kitchen enjoying a glass of whiskey. "Thank you for saving him Papa bear", she said massaging his shoulders from the back. He moaned turning to look at her with a smile. Sitting on the kitchen stool made her able to reach his height easily. "I was just a driver", he said looking into her eyes with lust. "It's still the hottest thing anyone has ever done for me", she said giving him a peck. "Not as hot as you putting Adira and Greco in their place. I feel like I learn new things about you every day. You're amazing", he said pulling her in for a passionate kiss, he lifted her. She didn't care, but when she felt the cold surface of the kitchen counter on her butt, she knew he wanted to get intimate. "Papa bear, we have guests in the house, let's go to our room", she said trying to focus as he kept kissing his way around her neck. "Zain, someone could see... Aaah!", she moaned as his finger entered her in a way he knew would make her go crazy. "You want me to stop fucking you with my finger angel?", he said without stopping his assault on her breasts. Valerie had no idea when they got exposed. "Oh god no. Don't stop... right there", she said earning a chuckle from him. She whimpered as he removed his finger only for excitement to kick in when she saw he was removing his pants. She watched as he did a little show for her making her giggle with her core trickling with her juices. She watched his eyes move to her core which was on full display. He swallowed hard, he walked towards her positioning himself at her entrance. They both looked at his member, the connection, how he entered her slowly. They moaned and Valerie was the first to give up and attack his lips. He groaned, and after a few thrusts, she felt his hand on her chest. He pushed her back until she was laying flat on the counter, her legs were lifted to his right shoulder. His left hand held her waist as if he did not want her moving. She was right. He grilled her until she felt like the dinner she had was about to come back out. It was the best feeling ever, she was almost at her peak when someone walked into the kitchen. "Fuck! Don't you have a room!", Antonio shouted. Valerie wanted the ground to swallow them whole but Zain was calm. He released her legs and then pulled her to his chest, panting. "It's our own house? I think we can make love wherever we want", he said ignoring Antonio who went to take water from the fridge and his meds that Valerie forgot to give him, they were next to the stove. She remembered and felt even more embarrassed. "Goodnight rabbits" he said leaving the kitchen. "This is so embarrassing", she said hiding her face in Zain's chest. She was met with silence then slow strokes. Her position made him reach new places. She found herself holding on to his shoulders even tighter and moaning louder. "Fuck, I love your cock Papa bear. I love your c-", she was cut off by a kiss, she was still processing when she felt him move her closer. Holding her tighter. He was turning things up, making her feel warm and fuzzy all over. He started slamming in her cunt over and over with his tongue massaging hers. It was the most intimate thing they ever did. She circled her legs on his waist urging him to go faster and he did. 

"Fuck! Thank you baby girl", he said kissing the top of her head. They were both panting. He carried her to their bedroom. When the water touched her skin, she felt her body relax in the most amazing way. "Let me take care of you", she heard his voice but was too tired to respond so she only nodded, allowing him to do whatever he wanted. A few minutes later, she found herself between the sheets in her favourite place. His chest. This was where she wanted to be. Her love for Zain was growing and she was seeing a future that she was once scared of, she wondered if Zain was seeing it too. The two of them get married and start a life together. Having kids. It is what she wanted with him. The question remained. She was sure she wanted it, was Zain on the same boat? He has done a lot for her to prove that he does but never actually said it. Was he going to? Will she be able to wait until he is ready or will she make the first move?