Chapter 13

Valerie woke up feeling sore between her legs, she recalled what happened and smiled. It had been a while since she was able to meet someone who looked at her like she was the only one that mattered. Antonio once did but considering how it ended it was obvious that he was a liar. She refused to compare Zain to Antonio. Zain was different, even though she struggled to understand what was so different about him, she decided that she would make an extra effort to know him better, besides she had Rayan and Yolanda to help with that. Deciding to go back to her current situation, she was tangled between sheets with Zain, it was a wonderful view. He looked at peace snoring lightly making her smile grow even bigger. "Good morning Val", he said with his eyes still closed making Val search his face still smiling. She remembered the promise she made to herself, not allowing any man to enter her heart but after the night she just had with Zain, she knew that it was impossible. Zain was already in it and all she could do was hope that he would not break her heart. "Good morning Zain. Can you let me go? I need to pee", she said trying to pull out of his embrace but it was impossible. The man was like a wall. "Depends, are you going to get back here after?", he replied with his eyes still closed making Valerie smile at his childishness. "Yes", she replied. Zain removed his hands allowing her to get out of bed. She wanted to cover herself before walking to the bedroom but Zain grabbed the throw blanket she was aiming for before she could reach it. "I will be enjoying the view, thank you very much", he said with a smile making her blush. She walked fast to the bathroom knowing well that her behind was bouncing but hoped that Zain was not looking however, a whistle from behind her said otherwise.

"Breakfast is ready!", Valerie screamed from the kitchen and like the wind, Yolanda and Rayan rushed into the kitchen being their usual lovie-dovie selves. "You're glowing", Yolanda said making Rayan smile. Valerie was about to answer when a shirtless Zain walked in looking like a snack making Valerie lick her lips unconsciously. "Tell me you saw that!", Rayan screamed at Yolanda who almost spilled her coffee, Valerie averted her eyes to the sandwiches she was making for them. "See what?", Yolanda said in a panic. "She was eye fucking him. You guys fucked didn't you?", Rayan asked his brother who pretended like he didn't exist. Zain went to sit next to Yolanda taking her cup of coffee in the process. Yolanda didn't seem to mind, she poured another cup. "Babe drinks your coffee please", she said with a smile on her face making sure to wink at Valerie. Valerie's eyes went wide with surprise but then again Yolanda could read someone in a minute so she just smiled back. Valerie's eyes kept meeting Zain's as they continued having breakfast in silence. "So how was Joe's?", Yolanda asked breaking the silence. "It was ok, at least the people from work like me enough to invite me for drinks so it's a plus", she replied standing up to put her plate in the dishwasher. "Yeah, like no one will not want to be friends with you, you are totally likeable right bro?", Rayan said elbowing his brother who still ignored him making Yolanda roll her eyes. 

"Who did you go out with?", Zain asked as he entered Valerie's room. She turned to look at him to see that he had a serious face on. "Are you jealous Zain?" she teased hoping she would crack a smile out of him but he was just silent as if thinking about what to say next. "Look. There is a reason why I have not been in a relationship all this time and I need to know that I can trust you to be mine and mine alone, am going to ask again and please take this seriously. Who did you go out with last night?", he said calmly but it was clear that he was annoyed. Valerie swallowed hard. She was sure that Zain was having trust issues but for some reason, she was more turned on by the fact that he was being territorial about her. As if knowing where her thinking was a smile appeared on his face. "V, am serious", he told her trying not to lose focus but Valerie had other plans. She started unbuttoning her shirt slowly, looking at him with a smirk. She watched as Zain swallowed hard. "You're going to pay for this", he said walking towards her before she could reach the last button, tearing the shirt from her body. She threw her arms on his broad shoulders as he lifted her up, her legs circling his waist. She made sure to capture his lips in a kiss that made him moan, she felt his hands squeezing her butt making her smile into the kiss. He placed her on the bed without breaking the kiss. She enjoyed how she was able to make him moan over and over. A huge smile covered her lips when he pulled back for air. "What's the wrong big guy? can't handle a kiss?", she teased watching his eyes darken. She watched him suck her nipples one after the other making her arch her back. she was turned on her stomach, her legs being pulled to stand on the floor, and when she wanted to lift her upper body to meet his chest she was pushed to the bed. She felt his member slam into her making her scream, if Rayan needed evidence of them being intimate that was definitely going to be it. He increased his pace making her moan even louder. It warmed her heart when Zain remembered to pull out before he could spill his semen in her, not that it would have made a difference because she was always on a pill but it was the thought that counted. "Am sorry I didn't wear a condom", he said assessing her face to see if she was angry. She held his face in her hands. "It's ok, thank you for pulling out when you did, we both lost control", Valerie told him looking into his eyes. "You mean when you manipulated me, thinking I would forget to ask who you went to Joe's with?", he said smirking making Valerie laugh. She was happy to see he had a playful side.