Chapter 35

When she pulled back from the kiss, she saw hope in Zain's eyes. "What do you want to do?", he asked. "Nothing. I don't want anything to do with him. Let's just pretend tonight didn't happen", she said while removing his clothes. "But it did. Val, I need to know that you're safe. So from now on can you not go places without me? Please?", Zain pleaded and she agreed. They took a shower and then went to bed. She wanted to move on but that could only be possible if she made a choice. Forgive him or forget him. But how could one forget someone like Antonio?

She woke up in the middle of the night only to find herself alone in bed. She got out of bed and went to look for Zain, she found him in the gym. He always did boxing when he wanted to release stress or was feeling angry. She watched him throw punch after punch. He was sweating. He looked less tense, she knew that only meant one thing, he had been up for a while. She sat by the door watching him with a smile. She knew, he noticed there was someone else in the room but chose to remain focused. Yes. It was a Zain thing. He continued for like an hour then stopped. He sat on the bench that was next to the punching bag trying to catch a breath, Valerie took it as a chance to lend a helping hand, removing the boxing gloves and hand wrap. She gave him a water bottle which he accepted, draining it in minutes. "You look so sexy right now", she admitted earning a smirk from Zain. She invited herself onto his lap, straddling him, the sweat made her core wet. She felt his hands settle on her waist pulling her closer. She connected their lips with a peck, she was pulling away when she felt his hand on the back of her neck guiding her lips back to his, making her oblige. He opened his mouth allowing her tongue to explore him, each corner filling her with more excitement. He moaned, filling her with pride. She felt good being able to please Zain. She felt him stand, he was heading somewhere, and she didn't care. His lips were too succulent to ignore. That was until her back reached the bathroom tiles. 

She moaned as his lips moved to her neck, his hands tearing her panties into pieces. She tried returning the favour by removing his shorts only to find that they were long gone. She turned her attention to his member instead, pumping twice. "Zain, I want to taste you", she pleaded. He pulled back allowing her feet to touch the ground, she kneeled in front of him. She licked, sucked, and deep throat him over and over again until he was screaming her name. When she felt his hand on the back of her head holding her in place, she knew he was close, she relaxed her throat allowing him to take control. She felt his semen fill her and she made sure to swallow every bit while keeping eye contact with his deep blue eyes. It made his member twitch every time. The look on his face made her smile, he could not get enough of her and that was exactly what she wanted. She was turned to face the wall, his massive hands securing her waist as he entered her from behind with one thrust. "Oh fuck!", she screamed. She saw his thumb settling on her bud, she reached for the back of his neck to remove her hand from blocking the way. He groaned with his head hiding on the crock of her neck. His other hand opened the shower tap, releasing warm water on them as she felt him start moving, it was slow at first but it changed when she started moaning. She could not control herself, she had to find relief somehow, moaning seemed to work. She held on tighter when he started rubbing her clit in circular motions. She saw the stars, she saw unicorns and everything in between. She almost fell after her first cum but Zain was on a whole new adrenaline level. He held her to the wall, slamming into her like she was the only thing in this world. It made her moan even louder as she felt another orgasm build. She pulled his hair but it made things even worse. By the time she reached her orgasm, she felt him spill into her. It was warm. The sexiest thing she had ever felt. She had a huge smile on her face when he turned her around. "You liked that?", he asked panting. "Yes. It was amazing as always", she said pulling him for a kiss. It was passionate and deep. Like she was sealing the commitment. 

The bathroom was full of steam, there was only one thing left to do and Valerie decided to do it before Zain thought of round three. Take a shower. She cleaned him and he did the same. By the time they got between the sheets, it was close to three in the morning. "Val, I love you so much", Zain said while drawing meaningless patterns on her thigh. It made her smile. "I love you too Zain. More than you will ever know. You might think that the little things you do are hard to notice but they're not. I appreciate what you do for me Zain", she admitted. Her confession made him hug her tighter. No words were said after. Valerie had officially made up her mind. She had forgiven Antonio, not because he had apologised but because it was time for her to move on and forget the past. Whatever made him do what he did that day, did not matter. If he took her with him she wouldn't have met Zain or Yolanda or gotten the job of her dreams. She would have been a Mafia queen but why live a life full of violence when you could have a life full of love and happiness? Yes, Zain was the one she chose and she was going to stick by him. Sure he had issues but he was opening up to her which was all that she wanted. She only had one thing left and that was Zain's parents. Even though they were yet to talk about it. She knew that day was coming and all she had to hold onto was hope. Hope that they will accept her.