Chapter 43

Valerie was panting as if her life depended on it as she followed Zain up the mountain. She was excited about the idea of hiking with him but at this moment, she wanted to go back. What confused her was Zain's pace. It was steady and he looked comfortable while she was on the verge of collapsing. "Baby girl, we're almost there", he said offering her a hand, a trick that he had been using for the fifth time. She furrowed her brows, refusing to take his hands while walking past him, he chuckled. They walked for another thirty minutes and finally reached their destination. "Oh my god! This is so beautiful. I can see the whole landscape from here, how awesome is that?", she asked Zain who was busy setting up a picnic-themed breakfast. Valerie was surprised, she thought he was carrying a tent or something. "Breakfast?", he said calling her to the picnic blanket. "All that was in the bag?", she asked surprised, how could one carry such stuff and still look normal after such a hike? "Yes... you want to join me or are you going to be looking at me because am very hungry", he said looking at the spread. "Can we do something before breakfast?", she asked while biting her lip. He smiled, "What do you want to do Val?", his voice got deeper at this point proving that he knew what she wanted to do. She walked to him, straddled him, attacking his neck with open kisses, when she reached his earlobe, she whispered, "I have never had sex in a forest before". She felt his member come alive when she finished her sentence. He swallowed hard. "Fuck Val, you will be the death of me", he replied kissing her lips aggressively. She pulled away standing to remove her pants as he pulled his pants to his thighs, his member bouncing from his boxer, standing rock hard. It was her turn to swallow hard as she walked towards him seductively. She sat on his member making him moan as she rode him until he could not take it anymore. She stood up quietly. Zain thought they were done and was about to get dressed when she turned to position his semi-hard member between her ass cheeks. She moved up and down creating a massage movement for his cock. "Fucking hell!", he whined with his hands grabbing each ass cheek lifting her, only to enter her wet cunt in one thrust. Her back arched, she held on to his knees then started bouncing on him. She decided to get extra naughty adding a belly dance as she bounced earning a moan from Zain. It made her smile. He reached his high on the fifth bounce being a new record for him cuming in the shortest amount of time. "Fuck! How do you do that?", he said panting. "It's for me to know and you to find out", she said with a wink. When she tried to stand he held her in place. "Let me return the favour", he said pulling her back so that her body was laying on top of his, he linked his lips with hers while massaging her clit slowly. The position alone was enough to make Valerie go crazy, she felt herself squirt for the first time ever, the orgasm was so powerful and Zain didn't even need his cock to make her come. "You like that baby girl? You like how I play with your sexy bud?", Zain said surprising her yet again. This was the second time he did the dirty talk and like before it made her beg for more. "Yes... yes, I like it, please don't stop", she begged to feel another orgasm building. "Your gonna cum for me angel? You gonna come all over my cock?", he asked making her let go. She felt like she was floating on air, she lifted her legs as if doing a legs exercise, screaming so loud. "Fuck! Zain...that... that... that was amazing", she said turning to look at him. He was sweating like crazy. 

She sat on the opposite side of the picnic blanket. Fixing her clothes, Zain did the same. "You liked it?", he asked as he poured coffee for them. "Anhaa! It was exactly as I imagined it and waaay more, thanks to you Papa bear", she said looking at him in the eyes. "You want to know a secret?", "Yes please", she nods eagerly. "It's my first time having sex in the forest too. And am happy I did it with you... coming to think of it, I do a lot of things with you. I like who I am with you Valerie", he said handing her a sandwich. "I like who I am with you too", she said leaning in for a kiss. He did the same making them meet halfway. "I would love to make out with you more but am so hungry", he said in the kiss making her laugh while pulling away. They ate their breakfast while enjoying the sunrise. They talked about random things like, how many babies they were going to have and how he was not going to let Zoya anywhere near their kids because she would teach them her blackmail techniques. They also talked about how he enjoyed the casual clothes she got him. He promised to start wearing them more often. Valerie was so excited about it. She took more pictures as Zain packed everything up, ready to head back. Going down the mountain was easy. Valerie was even singing despite Zain saying that her voice was chasing the wild animals away. "You are just jealous", she spat going back to her singing. An hour later they were back at the villa where they found everyone having breakfast. "How was it?", Yolanda asked. "On the way, it was horrible, I almost died a couple of times but when we got to the top, the view was just amazing, look", she switched her camera on and started to show them the pictures she took. They all agreed that it was amazing but said no to a group hike. "I'm going for a swim, wanna join me?", Yolanda asked. "Yap, let me go change", she said running to their room. She could guarantee that the swimming costume she was going to wear would make Zain lose it.