Chapter 40

"Do you want me to come?", she asked nervously. "Yes. I would like for you to meet my parents. It's about time don't you think?", he said with a smile this time around. "What do you mean about time?", "Well, they see us in the gossip channels and I did register us as Mr and Mrs", he said wiggling his brows. It made him look cute that she could not resist giggling. "You did that on purpose didn't you?", she asked watching his ears turn red. "Do you like it?", he asked. "Mrs. Burhan... I don't know Zain, I think I love it. But you have to pro-", she was lifted by a happy Zain swinging her around like he suddenly lost his mind making her laugh. "Put me down you crazy person!", she shouted making him stop, and putting her on her feet. Before she could say anything he claimed her lips making her melt into him. He moved to her neck, making her moan. "We need to take a shower Zain", she tried to stop him from eating her up but it was like talking to a brick wall. He went on removing her clothes, positioning her on their bed in a way that would give him better access. She held on to the sheets and prepared herself for what was to come because one thing that Zain did enjoy was taking his time to explore her limits.

She was busy packing her bag when Zain entered their room for the fourth time just to check on her. He did his in seconds and as usual, only packed formal clothes. She bought him some casual ones and hid them in her bag just in case she was able to convince him. It was Hawaii. "Am almost done", she said to him. He didn't move, he put his hands on his waist, something he did when his patience ran out. She gave up on folding then went ahead with throwing everything in the bag. She sat on top of it asking Zain to help him close it which he did with ease. Lifting the bag like it had nothing. She grabbed her purse following him behind. The driver was waiting for them. She locked the doors following him to the car. 

"Yes Mum. They are telling you the truth, we're on the way... You heard right", she heard Zain speaking on the phone. He hang up the moment she locked the door. They reached the airport thirty minutes before departure time, she was getting ready to get out of the car when they passed the public parking space heading to a gate that was written 'VIP Terminal'. There were a couple of private jets but one, in particular, caught her eye. It had the Burhan and sons logo and colours on it. It was luxurious. She was still stuck admiring it that she didn't notice that Zain was already out of the car and helping their driver load their luggage onto the plane. "Val!", Yolanda screamed from the door, she was wearing a huge hat with floral shorts and huge sunglasses. She looked around, finding herself alone. She rushed out of the car to find Zain waiting for her looking all sexy in tinted pilot sunglasses by Dita Eyewear. She walked towards the plane meeting Yolanda halfway. "This is going to be epic... come", she pulled her in before she could take a second look at Zain.

"Burhans! meet our newest edition. This is Valerie Armstrong. My awesome roommate and the only woman in the world to tolerate Zain Burhan", Yolanda announced making everyone laugh. Valerie heard an angry hum from behind them not bothering to check who it was. She already knew. "Hi, am Aaliya, Zain's mother this is Tariq his father and this-", "She knows who we are Mum", Rayan whined earning a smack on the back of his head from their father. Valerie giggled. "Thank you, my love. As I was saying... that is Rayan and our last born Zoya and her boyfriend Rasheed", "Nice to meet you all and thank you for allowing me to join the trip", she said shyly making Aaliya smile. "Oh! You're welcome honey", she said stepping out of the way so that they could pick a place to sit. Rayan was sitting on one side of the twin sofas with another set facing them so she went for it. She heard Zain's mother make an excited noise telling her husband, "She is so cute, no wonder he is smitten. Look at him Tariq", "I agree, now come sit, we are about to take off", Her husband told her making Valerie smile. She remembered him from the anniversary party. She finally understood why he looked familiar, he was the older version of Zain without the steroids. "Are you ok?", Zain whispered in her ear then kissed her shoulder. She reached for his hand snuggling into him. "Yes. I think that went well right? Do you think they like me?", she asked nervously. "Yes. They love you Valerie", he replied kissing her forehead. "This plane is very fancy right Val?", Yolanda asked. "Yes it is", she replied looking around, the leather seats were so soft and the nude colour with wooden decor made it look out of this earth. "Babe it's not just any plane it's a Dassault falcon 900. Best in the business", Rayan bragged while pulling Yolanda's huge hat off so that he could kiss her. "What's with the hat?", she asked her crazy friend who was looking at Rayan like she was about to eat him in front of everyone. "Well, we are going to Hawaii", she said rolling her eyes as if it was obvious. "That is Yolanda to you", Zoya shouted from the front making Valerie laugh. "I heard that. You better not come borrow it for pictures later", she shouted back. "Mum! Landa's being selfish", Zoya whined to her mother who pretended to snore. "Mum that is the ugliest snore I have ever heard", Rayan said making their mother unable to remain serious. She started laughing and so did the rest of them. Valerie felt her heart fill with warmth. It felt good to be part of the family.