Chapter 30

A week passed with Valerie locking herself in the motel room. Yolanda was someone that she had the first connection enough to consider as a friend so there was only one way to move forward, she chose to forgive her. Zain was another story, on one side she understood what he did considering he was ex-military but on the other, she was hesitating. Was he going to stay when she tells him that she was not Valerie, to begin with? Was he going to look past that kind of lie even if she did it to protect them from her past? She blamed herself for allowing him to get close to her. There was nothing left to do apart from coming clean to all of them, allowing them to decide the way forward. She looked at their apartment door having second thoughts about opening it. Finally, she made up her mind and walked in. She found a sad Yolanda sitting on a kitchen counter with Rayan attempting to make her dinner. "Please step away from the stove before you burn my kitchen to the ground", she told him making him turn. "Oh, my god. Val!", Yolanda said pulling her in a hug and saying 'i'm so sorry' over and over again. "It's ok. Am sorry too", she said feeling them being pulled to a chest. Rayan. "We missed you", he said with a smile making Valerie return it. "Are you sure that's genuine? Because from that stash of delivery boxes am very sure you missed my food more than me", she said pointing to the trash can. "Both", they said at the same time making her laugh. "Can you call Zain? I need to talk to you guys together", she told Rayan who nod his head right away. She prepared dinner and when she was done she went to her room to freshen up.

When she got out she found Zain sitting on her bed. He stood up the moment their eyes met. "I know", he said. "What?", she asked feeling confused. "I know everything. You don't have to tell them. For safety reasons", he said putting his hands on his waist. Valerie was scared but she needed to know. "So what's next? Now that you know...am I going to lose my job or do you want me to move out?", she asked nervously. "Yes... you're going to have to move... to my place", he said looking at her with a serious face. "What?", she asked even more confused than before. "You're my girlfriend and I want to be able to protect you. I can't do it here. My house has better security and it's private property. We will be able to control who comes in and out of it", he said as if calculating things in his head. "You still want me? Despite everything?", she asked nervously making him walk closer to her until he was right in front of her. He held her hands looking into her eyes and then her lips. He pulled her into a kiss. Valerie felt like she was floating in the air. She missed feeling his lips on hers. Just the thought made her moan. She felt his member come alive. Her hands went to his belt opening it up along with his zipper. He groaned making her smile, she jumped on him. He caught her with ease kissing his way back to her lips as he placed her on the bed. She felt his hands exploring her body until they reached her panties. He tore them apart making her moan. She knew he was torturing her with the slowness but she did not care. She wanted him to touch her. She wanted him to make love to her. She was brought back to reality when his member started entering her, making her hold onto his shoulders for relief. "Aaaah!", she screamed in ecstasy as he filled her up completely. She felt good. She felt full. "Make love to me", she whispered in his ear making him smile, covering her mouth with his. She interlocked her fingers with his as he started moving in and out of her. Their tongues massaged each other as his pace increased making her moan again and again. She felt her walls beginning to tighten suffocating his member, making him pull back and look into her eyes. "You feel so good angel", he said calmly while his pace said something else entirely. "You want me to make you cum?"  He asked something that made her get even closer to the edge. "Yes, Zain yes...don't stop please", she pleaded and watched him smile pulling one of her legs to his shoulder and reaching deeper. He still maintained eye contact. "Aaah!", she screamed as she reached her orgasm making him reach his at the same time. He kissed her and remained inside her. She felt his member twitching every time they made eye contact or when she licked her lips. She was surprised when he started moving again. This time it was slow. He pulled her to the side keeping the same pace making her feel like she was losing her mind. She was pulled closer to him. His head went to rest in the crock of her neck making it impossible to move away as he kept the same rhythm. This was the side of Zain that she was used to. Quiet but passionate. He reached in the middle of them his thumb resting on her bud. "Zain, wait", she pleaded but he was not listening he started rubbing without saying a word. She let go and screamed his name. Holding on for dear life as he continued pleasuring her. "Fuck!", he said thrusting mercilessly into her, spilling his warm semen inside of her. She pulled his lips to hers, kissing him like it was the last time she was going to see him. It made him moan. They were both sweating, she tried wiping away the sweat from his forehead unsuccessfully. She settled with smiling at him. "That was incredible", he whispered. "Yes, it was. I love the dirty talk. It makes you, even more, sexier", she said looking into his deep blue eyes that captured her every time.