o3 || delilah

Delilah Henderson was throwing yet another party. Any chance she got to, she would have her friends over and watch them lose their minds. Teenagers away from their parents were like other animals. If the drinking didn't get them, then what Delilah sold always did. She was known as the best drug dealer in town, though she hated that label. She only dealt marijuana and never planned on selling other things. Not to say, she didn't partake in the occasional recreational drug, but she didn't want that kind of responsibility on her hands. As she finished doing her makeup for the party, she took the last hit off of a joint that she had rolled herself. She had prerolled at least ten to prepare herself for dealing with Jason and his basketball team's antics. Despite her being associated with the popular kids, she had really distanced herself from most of her friends since freshman year.

She heard a fierce knock on her door as she turned and perked a brow. Once she stood and made her way to the front door, she opened it to see her younger brother dressed in his Hellfire Club shirt. "Oh cute, where do I get one?" She asked, semi-sarcastically as she pinched the corner of her brother's shoulder.

"Goddamnit Delilah! You said this wasn't going to be a rager," It dawned on her he must have seen the punch and kegs and she rolled her eyes and tried to push past him in the hall. She was quickly grabbed by her wrist though and was forced to turn back to her younger sibling.

Delilah tried to calm him down, but to no avail. The conversation ended in him storming off and dragging his friends with him. All but one followed him into his bedroom. "Hey Delilah!" She recognized Eddie Munson with ease. He was her age, the two had come into contact with one another a few times before. Most of them for Hellfire Club at the house, but the two rarely ever spoke. She remembered him being kind of obnoxious when they were in senior year together. From what she had heard, he was still going through senior year. Or going through it again rather. Delilah raised her brows slightly and offered a small wave before he started talking about the weather.

The brunette took this opportunity to observe the guy in front of her. He was wearing a Hellfire Club t-shirt himself and the sleeves revealed some of his tattoos. The rings on his fingers drew her attention as she took a couple steps towards the messy haired rocker. "Yeah, perfect pool party weather," She spoke softly before sliding past him, "You and your friends should come take a dip." She added a sultry tone, but she wasn't sure why it came out like that. It didn't bother her any though, she was known for being kind of flirty. That was until Billy passed away. She managed to shove the thought of Hargrove away as she walked back to her friends. Right now it was just some of the cheerleading team who began clapping and cheering once Delilah entered the deck area. She unzipped the fanny pack on her waist and pulled out a couple of joints.

"Delilah always coming through!" Chrissy Cunningham cheered and clapped, making her way towards her friend.

The party started to pick up within another half hour. The boys had arrived, distracting all of the girls with the exception of Delilah. Patrick had come and tried to flirt with her, but she just wasn't interested. Most of the basketball team had been trying to get a chance with Delilah ever since Billy had. Billy was different though. She couldn't help but miss the asshole. Luckily for her, her attention was drawn by the Hellfire Club entering the deck area. Everyone stared at them, especially Eddie Munson. Delilah would have been lying if she said she hadn't been staring to.

"Who the fuck invited dungeons and douchebags?" Jason laughed out and called at them.

Delilah saw the look on Mike's face first, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms, already uncomfortable. She shot a glare Jason's way before responding. "I did. The curly haired mini me is my brother and these are his friends. They're going to join us this evening," She said, matter of factly. If there was one thing Delilah wasn't afraid of, it was sticking up for people. She had done it for herself for so many years, it came naturally to her. "You boys need a drink?" She asked, walking over to them, her bare feet clapping against the wooden deck.