o32 || eddie

If there was one thing that Eddie promised himself he would never be, it was a cheater. Then why in the world was he picking up Chrissy Cunningham to take her to his trailer to buy drugs? What made this whole situation worse was with Delilah at work, there was no way he could let her know what was going on. He couldn't imagine what she would think if she came home in the middle of their deal. Home; that word stung him a little more every time he thought about it. He wanted nothing more than to make a home with Delilah, but he couldn't help but wonder when they would stop playing house and she would have to return home. It had been so long, he couldn't imagine the place without her.

The interaction with Chrissy in the woods was a strange one, but she honestly wasn't as scary as he had always thought she would be. What with being attached at the hip to Jason Carver, how could he not? That man had tormented him for years and didn't plan on stopping anytime soon. Not that he didn't see her point of him being mean and scary either. He didn't exactly have the highest opinion of the popular crowd at school. Anything he could do to make them uncomfortable was a win in his book. He knew that their meeting was innocent though, she mentioned Delilah. But he hadn't. She had asked first, but was that normal? The two had been pretty close for quite some time. Delilah was one of those social enigmas. She wasn't on the debate team or a sports extra curricular when she had been in school. She had just been a pot dealer and everyone loved her for it. Before he had actually attended some of her parties, he had been so enamored with all the wild stories Dustin would sometimes recant.

He felt bad for not hanging out with Dustin to boot. They had only really hung out in school and sometimes after Hellfire with Delilah, but that had been more infrequent lately. Delilah had really been pulling hours at Fuzzy's. She was determined that Eddie was going to graduate and they were going to start looking for a place of their own. The pressure had really been on him which is why he had been selling a little more. He wanted to pull his weight too. Especially since Delilah was kind of the bread winner between them. She paid for most of their dates and had even bought him his guitar. He had idolized that thing every day. He played it as often as he could, especially when Delilah was home. He liked to show off still to her. She loved when he would play metal covers of her favorite songs and could sing along with him. She had been getting really into his band though and had gone to a couple of practices to watch him play.

All these amazing things she did for him, and he was bringing Chrissy to his trailer. He knew he had to make this quick and painless. Hopefully everything went according to plan. As he assisted her into the trailer, he began frantically searching for his drugs. After apologizing that his maid was on vacation of course. What a girl like her wanted with ketamine he wasn't sure, but after what seemed like forever of searching, he found it. As he stood up in his room, he planted a kiss to his fingertips and then placed them to his guitar. He hadn't named her yet, but they had been referring to her as the Queen to replace the princess.

"Found it!" He exclaimed, excitedly, more excited to get this ordeal over with. Not that she was rude or unpleasant, he just really didn't want Delilah to know he was dealing hard drugs to her friend. "Special K comin' right up!"

As he stepped into the living room, he noticed that Chrissy was frozen, or so it looked. He tilted his head to the side to examine her a little more closely before he realized her eyes were pure white. "Chrissy?" He questioned before he started waving his hand in front of her face. There was no response. Her mouth and eyes were twitching as if she was in another place behind her eyes. He began to shake her and call her name.

"Chrissy I do not like this!" He screamed more and more, but no matter what he did there was no response. That's when shit really hit the fan. He knew no one would believe him when he told them that Chrissy began to levitate and almost touch the ceiling of his trailer. His jaw dropped as she drifted into the air, her feet lifting from the ground. That's when the bones started to snap. One by one her arms and legs cracked in directions they weren't supposed to bend. Eddie's throat went dry as he watched in horror the sight before him. Before he knew it, his feet were moving faster than his mind as he launched himself into his van. The engine lightly sputtered before it kicked on and Eddie blared down the road. He wasn't sure where he was going at first. There was now a dead girl in his trailer. His mind was racing as he found himself heading towards Fuzzy's.