o24 || delilah

The next five months for the newly official couple were hot and heavy. Delilah didn't remember what bases were which, but all she knew was that her and Eddie were hitting them. Hard. Despite still not going all the way, the two did all sorts of other things that kept their sexual tensions at an all time high. Who knew that becoming an official couple with Eddie Munson would turn Delilah into the queen of fooling around with him. That particular day, she was waiting for Eddie to come over and see her after school. Their father had disgustingly made his way off the couch and back into the bedroom with Claudia. She still ignored him like the plague and was constantly ignoring his new rules he was trying to place on her. She was honestly looking to get a place of her own and maybe even with Eddie after he graduated that year.

The two had planned on spending time together that evening and going over his final report card. The one that would truly determine whether or not he would be graduating that year. He always said that '85 was going to be his year, but Delilah had to admit, she had been so sexually preoccupied that she hadn't been keeping up with his grades too much. As she sat in her room at her vanity, she was rolling a blunt for the celebration and tons of prerolled joints for the two of them. She had also bought a three dollar bottle of champagne for them to drink while they watched a movie, which was secretly code for watch fifteen minutes of it and then get preoccupied with one another.

Delilah had freshly dyed her blue streak but had changed the color to red finally. She had been without funky colored hair for a good while but wanted to look exceptionally nice for Eddie that evening. Her makeup was done up more glamorous than usual, her eyeliner wasn't as heavy as she normally liked it, but still done up in a cute cat eye. Her hair was curled and fell in large waves down to her chest which was covered by a journey tank top which hugged her body tightly. She also had adorned some black denim shorts that stopped right above her knees and had various holes through out the legs. She was barefoot, but had painted her toe nails and finger nails the same color of black that she almost always did. When she heard loud music in the driveway, she peaked out her window and saw Eddie's van. She bit her bottom lip in a small smile, forgetting she had applied tinted gloss to it before she finished up her last joint.

It didn't take long before she heard Eddie saying hello downstairs to Charles, who he was civil with. More civil than Delilah had been anyways. She almost found it kind of sweet, but she also wouldn't have cared if Eddie acted like Charles didn't exist either. She heard his footsteps down the hallway so she unlocked her door and poked her head out of it. The two made eye contact and a grin spread across his face. Before the two knew it, they were smashed together in a heated kiss, Delilah kicking the door shut with her foot as they began feverishly kissing one another.

"I missed you today," Delilah breathed through the kissing as she felt the back of her knees hit her bed.

"Mmm, I missed you to," He purred, pressing her back against her mattress as he was on top of her. He was still in a denim jacket, but had abandoned the leather jacket when spring came about. He would still wear it once in a while, but he was most commonly seen in t-shirts and denim vests more than anything. His particular t-shirt was a Ratt one that she had bought him from the record store one day. His jeans were his traditional, black, skinny legged ones with holes in the knees. Speaking of jeans, her mind went back to his hips grinding against hers in an aggressively but passionate way. Their lips were tangled together in a heated kiss as their hands began tracing one another's bodies. Delilah's hands were wrapped around Eddie's shoulders as she scooted so far back, her neck was now hanging off the other side of the mattress, but Eddie's lips simply moved to her neck.

"You ready to have the hottest summer in Hawkins?" He asked, his warm breath tracing her collarbone as one of his hands began to snake its way underneath her tank top.