o10 || billy

The back seat of Billy Hargrove's camaro was practically steaming. Sweat lightly dripped down Billy's bare chest, his shirt crumpled up in a ball in the floorboard. Thin, pale, digits raked their way through his hair as he looked down at the girl beneath him. Delilah Henderson was an enigma to him. She didn't want to date him, she had made that abundantly clear, but here she was in the back seat of his car, her jeans hanging loosely over the front seat. Her baggy Motley Crue shirt was pulled up enough to show her stomach and expose the bottom of her bra. Billy was ravenous for her. The two had spent the evening at a party together, flirting and dancing and drinking and smoking. Both of them were pretty heavily inebriated, but it didn't stop his desire from pulsating through his body for the eldest Henderson.

He didn't understand how a girl like her could be related to Dustin, a nerd and freak in his book. He dared not say anything in front of her though. The last time he tried to beat Dustin up, Delilah smacked the shit out of him. He would never forget that cold look in her hazel eyes when it happened. He hated to admit that her fury was kind of attractive to him. There was a fire in her that could spark at any given moment. Especially when it came to her younger sibling.

"Billy," She moaned below him as he was suddenly brought back to the girl beneath him, "I think we should stop."

Words he hated to hear when she said them. Lately she had been so distant from him, working overtime at the record shop job she had just gotten. The only time he saw her was after school and at her random parties. Even then though, she would spend time with Steve Harrington and Robin Buckley. Two people he never wanted to be associated with, despite Steve being the former King of Hawkins High. He now held that title and intended on making the girl in her underwear his queen. Even though she had early graduated from Hawkins and tried out college. He bent down and aggressively began kissing and nipping at her neck, intending to leave at least one hickey before he was through. That's when he felt her hands on his chest.

"Billy, I said stop, now," She said, shifting underneath him and putting her back to the door of his car.

"What the fuck is your problem, Henderson?" He asked, running a hand through his curly blonde locks. "Come on, quit playing hard to get." He said, smirking at her and running his hands over her bare thighs.

"I'm not, Billy," She said, swatting his hands away as she crossed her arms across her chest, "I don't think we should do this anymore."

The words out of her mouth shook him to his core. Someone was turning him down? In what world did Billy Hargrove get shot down? By a college dropout no less. He mentally made a dig at her, since he didn't dare insult her now in the moment. Not when he had other things on his mind. "What the fuck are you talking about, D?" He asked, shaking his head and rolling off of her, sitting upright in the seat next to her. He pulled a cigarette out from his pocket before lighting it and putting it in between his lips. "I get that you're going through some kind of existential crisis since you got kicked out of college, but don't take that out on me."

He couldn't look at her face but he knew she was pissed. She slapped him across the arm before shaking her head at him. "I can't believe you. Every time I think I can have a conversation with you, you throw some stupid shit in my face."

She was starting to pull her pants back on, Billy knew he was losing her. How in the world could he convince this girl to stay with him. He really didn't want to be left alone. "And everytime I try and take you somewhere nice, you act like this. At least lately," He said, sounding a little dejected, "I mean, what the fuck is your problem? We used to be hot and heavy and now you've got me blue balled all the fuckin' time." He was really letting loose on her, but he didn't particularly care.

"Oh jesus, is everything always about sex with you?"

"It is when that's all you'll give me. And now you're hanging out with Harrington. Wait-" He stopped dead in his tracks before turning to face her, "Are you banging Steve?"

"I'm not having this conversation with you," She said, sliding her vans back on, "Even if I was banging Steve Harrington, it shouldn't matter. We /aren't/ a couple." She stated matter of factly.

"Yes we fucking are, Delilah," He started raising his voice before taking another drag on his smoke, "We do everything couples do. We flirt, we fuck, we get stoned together, you even get me to hold hands with you like we're in fucking grade school or some shit."

She shoved at him, shaking her head in disbelief. "You really are fucking clueless, aren't you Hargrove?" Without another word, she slammed the car door behind her as she started to walk away. No one walked away from Billy the King Hargrove. He groaned before getting out and slamming his door.

"Get back in the car, Delilah!" He hollered at her, though she made no effort to turn around. "Come on, let me take you home."

With a mere flip of her middle finger, she continued storming off. His rage was unquenchable as he let out a small growl. "Ya know what? I'm fucking Trina Appleby anyways! Bitch!" He yelled after her. She stopped for a moment and he thought maybe he had gotten her attention, but alas, she continued walking and ignoring him. It was true though. Ever since Delilah started to pull away, he had started fooling around with other girls. Mostly just over the pants stuff, but Trina was desperate for him. Which was embarrassing since all he wanted was for Delilah to be desperate for him. He got into the driver's seat of his car and started speeding off down the road. He had slipped his white muscle shirt back on and even his leather jacket before he realized where he was heading. What he didn't realize was that he was about to come into contact with the same thing that would end his life. Where everything in Hawkins would change, including Billy.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's note; I wanted to do a flashback with our good friend before he got taken by the mind flayer. </3 Pour one out for Hargrove folks. Next chapter is Eddie though so don't worry! We'll get back to Deddie real quick. Ew did I just give them a couple name? Whoops!