o39 || delilah

Delilah helped Dustin down with a gentle fall onto the mattress before she looked back up at the upside down. Eddie was staring down at them for a confusingly and alarmingly long amount of time. Delilah gulped as she helped her brother to his feet, that's when the rope between worlds fell.

"Eddie!" Delilah screamed, louder than anticipated, but she knew exactly what he was doing and she wasn't about to let it happen, "Get the fuck back here!" She hollered, looking at Dustin for a panicked moment to ensure he was seeing the same thing she was.

She called for him time and time again but when he moved the mattress, she knew he was going on a suicide mission. She wouldn't let him leave her. Not again. Sure she wasn't the clingy type but this was a different circumstance. She wasn't about to let him leave her behind in all this mess. Delilah didn't care if he wound up behind bars, she would still be there for him. She knew in her heart she could and would fight for his innocence.

"Dustin, move!" She went to push her brother to the side before she realized he was pulling the mattress away from the entrance of the portal, just like Eddie had done, "Dustin, what are you doing?" She asked, confused and desperate to get to the other side of the gate.

"I'm not leaving Eddie behind!" Dustin yelled back at her before moving a chair to the center of the gate.

"You are /not/ going in there Dustin! I'm not losing either one of you!" Before Delilah could have another thought to say, Dustin was making a mad dash towards the chair and up into the gate. As he landed in the upside down, she swore she heard a heinous crack.

"Dustin! Dustin are you okay?!" She shouted, panicked at the sight of her brother who was now limping away. "Fuck!" She swore before eyeing the chair. Her tongue whipped across her lips before she bit her tongue and decided to try Dustin's trick. She reset the chair and bolted towards it. Not being the most athletic, she barely made it onto the edge of the greasy, sliming portal sides. She managed to pull herself up and flip onto her back, landing with a thick thud onto the trailer floor in the upside down.

Her head swam with pain as she had realized her head had been struck by the floor as well. She pushed through though, pushing herself up onto her side and then slowly up to her knees. Before she knew it, she was back on her feet. The trailer door was swinging back and forth as if it had just been exited. Dustin. She thought before she made a mad dash at the door, spear still in hand. As she reached outside, she saw Dustin limping towards a tornado of what looked like bats. In the center was none other than Eddie Munson. He was swinging at the bats with his spear and his nailed shield. She called out for Dustin as she ran towards him. Once she reached him, she pulled him back, eliciting a sharp cry of pain from him.

"Stay here!" She hollered at him before she took off running towards the bat tornado herself.

She ran as fast as she could nd as she reached Eddie, she noticed he was on the ground being attacked by some of the bats. Delilah swung her spear as hard as she could towards the one that had it's tentacle wrapped around his neck. It yanked him a bit before it let go and flew away. Not very well though considering Delilah had taken off one of it's wings. She went for the ones biting at his ribs next. She stabbed one into the ground from up above and the other she kicked off of him. She looked down at Eddie who was damaged and bloody and her heart began to pound even harder. She turned around and began to slash at any bats that came close to her or Eddie. She scooped up Eddie's shield as she thwarted off some bats with it until one managed to slide in between her weapons and take a huge chunk out of her waist.

She let out a small shriek of pain but didn't let herself get distracted as she continued to fight off the bats. "Delilah!" Dustin screamed, drawing her attention when she saw him get closer to the bats.