'He's dead'

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

After meeting with Lucas and Dustin after school, the three headed over to Mike's house again.

Lucas and Dustin enter the other boys room with confused looks upon seeing Eleven.

"Hey guys" Rah greets a bit too cheerily for the situation, resulting in a few glares to the back of her head.

"Are you out of your mind?" Lucas questions while Mike tries to get him to listen.

"She knows about Will," Mike exclaims, catching the attention of everybody.

"Wait what?" Rah says, walking forward further into the room. "What do you mean she knows about Will?"

Mike walked over to his cabinet and held up a photo of the boys at their science fair. Nerds Rah thinks to herself,

"she pointed at him, to his picture. She knew he was missing, I could tell!" Mike defends himself.

Meanwhile the oldest girl sat down with Eleven on the bed barely hearing the boy's conversation anymore.

Suddenly Lucas was up in Els' face, too close for Rah's liking. "Step back, Lucas," She told him. He ignored her and kept yelling at Eleven,  "Do you know where he is?" He shouted, shaking the girl.

"Lucas, stop" Rah reprimanded as she stood up, towering over Lucas.

"Stop it, you're scaring her" Mike told him, "she should be scared, If you know where he is tell us" Lucas told her.

At this point Eleven's eyes were tearing up which didn't go unnoticed by Rah, "This is nuts, we have to take her to your mum" Lucas exclaims.

The blonde girl sighs "Lucas no, Eleven told us that telling anyone could put us in danger" making the boy roll his eyes.

"What kind of danger?" Dustin asks while Lucas questions the girl's name.

"Mike, what kind of danger?" he asks louder this time. "Danger, danger!" Mike replies mimicking the hand movements El had shown them that morning.

This upset Lucas, who believed it was all bullshit. "We're going back to plan A, I'm telling your mom." he tells them as he walks towards the door.

Lucas grabs the door knob and opens the door but feels resistance as the door is slammed shut, trying to reopen the door the same thing occurs with the door finally locking.

They all look back to see the girl staring ahead at Lucas. "No." great.

After an awkward dinner where no one really ate anything, the boys went back down to the basement where El and Rah stayed after insisting she didn't need dinner, to get more information out of El.

El had gotten up after a while to show everyone what she knew. Walking over to the boys D&D board picking up the wizard piece. "Will," she informed everyone.

"Superpowers" Dustin said wide eyed making lucas roll his.

"Did you see him? On Mirkwood? Mike asked the girl,"Do you know where he is?"

Eleven responded by knocking everything off, flipping over the board and placing 'will' right in the centre. "I don't understand" Mike questions, Eleven then tells him that he is 'hiding' causing confusion from everyone else in the room. "Will is hiding? From who, the bad men?"

The demogorgon was then placed on the table.

-

The next day, after Rah stayed over at the Wheelers again for the night, burrowing clothes from Mike, they came up with a plan to go out and look for Will.