'We're over'

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Tw: gross, bodily fluids

Everything was in place and the party was ready to set the plan in motion.

"Billy!" Mike called through the walkie talkie that waited in the sauna, leading said boy into the room.

"Got you," the older boy muttered as he found the dummy. He walked forward as he laughed manically, opening the door. Billy hesitated upon seeing that it wasn't a real person, walking into the sauna and lifting it up by the throat.

"Rah, go close the door." Max insisted, sending her girlfriend to close him in despite the boys and Anna's attempt to stop her.

As Sarah walked closer, the walkie talkie woke back up, Els voice coming through the receiver telling Billy to turn around.

"Hi," the girl greeted before nodding her head and throwing Sarah into the sauna with Billy, everyone locking the doors, unknowing that the girl was trapped.

Sarah stood back on her feet, concentrating on opening the door with her powers but they wouldn't move. The girl looked up making eye contact with her sister, El was keeping it closed against her.

Sarah concentrated harder, forcing the door open until Billy came up behind her and yanked her backwards onto the ground, causing her to hit her head on the cold floor.

"Let me out!" The girl could faintly hear Billy scream.

Outside the sauna, Beau looked around confused before making eye contact with Anna, his gaze moving to the door.

"Where the fuck is Sarah?" He observed. El and Max gave each other a knowing look before the brunette spoke up.

"We did it for her." She told them.

Lucas's eyes opened in realisation and he ran towards the door trying to tug it open, despite Billy on the other side.

"No." El commanded, moving him away from the sauna door.

"Come on El. Open the door!" Yelled Mike.

Inside, Sarah grabbed at the ground trying her best to stabilise herself and get back on her feet. The girl stood up, moving to the window to look out at her girlfriend.

"Max, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Do it," Max confirmed, turning up the heat.

In that moment, something in Sarah's heart threatened to rip apart inside of her. She felt like she had been stabbed, was this worse than last years Demogorgan attack?

The girl shook her head, face turning to stone. She wouldn't let them see her cry, they weren't getting the satisfaction.

"Max! Let me out of here!" Billy demanded, as he continued to bang on the door.

"Eleven, get her out of there!" Will cried as he watched Sarah dodge Billy's hands.

The blonde girl felt blood trickling down her forehead from where she had been knocked back, wiping at it before it could fall into her eyes. She looked up from the blood smeared over her fingers and up to the window on the sauna.

Sarah grinned as she pushed Billy out of the way, keeping eye contact with Max. The girl reached out her hand and began wiping her fingers along the window.

'Your fault.'

In her own blood.

Max closed her eyes and shook her head, sobbing as she walked up to the glass. Sarah stood expressionless as she kept her eye contact with Max but was pulled back again when Billy grabbed a hold of her hair and yanked her backwards before punching her in the lower stomach.

The girl screamed out, the tears finally spilling from her eyes. When she looked back up she found dark veins covering the older boys abdomen and neck.

Suddenly, everything went quiet and Sarah watched as Billy backed up on the ground pushing himself into the corner.

"It's not my fault." He whimpered.

"What's not your fault Billy?" The red head asked coming close to the door.

"He made me do things, Max. Really bad things, he made me do it." He confessed.

"Who made you do it?"

Sarah watched as the boys hand reached down, grabbing a piece of broken glass as he explained what he saw.

The girl blinked and suddenly he was smashing through the sauna window and tugging at the lock but stopped when Lucas slingshot a rock at his forehead.

Sarah watched horrified as Billy began to lift from the ground, reflux coming from his mouth as he squirmed. She ran to the door kicking at it as she sobbed, denting the door out.

"She isn't flayed, get her out now!" She saw Anna yell to the girls but they continued to shake their heads no.

"We don't know that yet."

Sarah pounded on the door, her arm too short to reach the lock so opting to kicking it open. The girl gave the door one large push before the brackets came free and slammed open the door setting herself free along with the flayed Billy.

Will ran over to the girl comforting her as she sobbed into his shoulder, struggling to find her breath as she hyperventilated.

"Guys she can't breath!" Yelled Will, moving her into a better position.

The girl desperately wanted to help as she watched El getting choked by the older boy but couldn't as her chest felt as though it was caving in and her breaths got shorter.

"Breathe, Rah Breathe." Anna was now in front of her, trying to help her relax.

Sarah couldn't see what was going on anymore, she couldn't see El throw Billy into the wall where he broke through it. Her fingers scraped across the ground, peeling up the skin as she tried her best to relax but it wouldn't work.

Everyone stood around the blonde girl unsure of what to do before Max came forward, and held the trembling girl before she vomited along the floor.

As she regained proper consciousness, Sarah realised who was holding her and pushed them off despite their pleading.

"I'm so sorry, Sarah." Max cried, trying to console her.

"Get off me." The girl muttered

"Pardon?"

"I said get off me!" She yelled, "we're over."

Max watched as Will and Mike helped the girl up, propping her up on their shoulders to walk.

El looked towards the redhead, "that was bad idea."