'Demogorgan'

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Tw abuse

Rah stumbled backwards as she felt the force of the smack to her face.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Cheryl screamed out, "I have been up waiting for you, and you were where? Running around town for the past two days like it's nothing?"

Rah stood in front of the women, holding up a strong facade.

"I did come back" she said defiantly, "But you weren't even here-" before Rah could finish her sentence, she had been pushed back into the sharp corner of a cabinet, cutting open her back and falling backwards causing her to bite down onto her lip, trying to stop herself from screaming.

"You're a brat, I saved you from that place and you go and put yourself at risk anyway." Rah looked up from the floor and glared at Cheryl.

The woman looked back down at the girl before walking off, grabbing her half drunk beer and making her way back to the couch.

-

Rah was now standing in the shower, washing out her new cut and watching as the blood spiralled down the drain, that'll leave a nice scar, when the lights began to flicker. I hate this shithole Rah thought to herself.

A gurgling noise made Rah snap her head up to the door, houses don't usually make those noises.. even shitty trailers.

She slowly reached over and turned off the water as quietly as she could and stepped out of the shower.

Quickly throwing on a pair of jeans and her favourite blue jacket, Rah heard a loud bang from the lounge, she opened the bathroom door to a 6ft tall slimy creature standing over her carer.

"Rah, run!" Cheryl yelled out, The girl only screaming in response and grabbing out her pocket knife.

Without thinking, Rah ran forward and stabbed her small weapon into the centre of the monster's back, making it turn around and swipe at her with its claws, ripping at her thigh.

The girl looked down to see more blood pouring out of her leg. Seriously, I just had a shower.

When she looked back up, the flickering had stopped and the monster was no where to be seen, along with Cheryl. what the fuck?

"Cheryl! Hello?" Rah called out but there was no reply.

Frightened, the girl quickly got her bag and ran out the door.

Rah had been riding for a while, her throat was sore and her chest felt tighter. She hadn't stopped until she ran out onto a road without looking, and nearly getting hit by a passing BMW.

The boy pulled over and quickly got out of his car, "woah, watch where you're going.. Hey are you okay?,"

Rah looked over to the boy trying to act as normal as she could. "yeah, of course.. I'm fine. Why do you ask?" she tried to speak casually but failed when it came out high pitched, damnit.

The boy raised his eyebrows at the girl.

"Did you need a ride somewhere?" He asked unsurely.

"Do you know where the Wheelers live?" Rah asked, the boy coughed a little when replying, "what?" he asked.

The girl raised an eyebrow at him "I thought that was a pretty straight forward question" she asked grinning.

"Just hop in," he replied, opening his car door.

-

The two of them sat silently as they drove along, before the boy broke the silence.

"I'm Steve by the way," he introduced himself. "I know," Rah replied.

"I'm Rah" she said smiling up at him. "Rah?" he questioned. "Yep" she responded, popping the P at the end.

The pair were sent into another pregnant silence, Steve watching the girl as she messed around with his radio, causing him to hit her hand away.

"We're here" Steve announced. Rah looked out the car window to see that they had in fact arrived at Mike's house.

"Thanks mate," the girl answered. "Mate?" Steve raised his eyebrows at her, "bye Steve, Thank you"  she rushed out.

The girl quickly shut the door and ran off around to the back of the house making Steve shake his head and drive off.

-

Rah stood outside, knocking on Mike Wheeler's basement door. This is so weird.

The door opened to reveal a confused, red eyed Mike. "Hi" she greeted "Can i come in?"

He moved to the side and motioned for her to come in, the girl turned around to tell Mike what had happened but was shocked when she felt arms wrap around her waist instead.

The girl let out a surprised 'oh' and stood with her hands by her side for a bit before she opted to pat Mike's back instead.

"I saw it Mike" the girl confessed to the boy as she held him, "what?" she heard being mumbled into her shoulder. "The Demogorgon," she whispered.